A Note To Readers

Welcome to my first ever fanfiction, and thank you so much for choosing to read it! This book is the first in a series of seven, however, the others are yet to be written and published. Rights of all characters (except my OC's Clara, Mollie, and most others that you haven't heard of), settings, lessons, and most other things belong to J.K. Rowling. However, the plot and wording of this book is entirely my own work (except the Hogwarts letter, and extracts of the wizarding textbooks etc. written by J.K. Rowling). If any of my work seems similar, or an exact copy of someone else's writing, whether they're on Wattpad or a real life author, is purely a coincidence. Copying my plot, or any of my work without permission, will result in serious consequences. Don't do it!

This book is dedicated to my real life friends, and friends on Wattpad for supporting me writing this book. In particular, wrbunny4567 for introducing me to Wattpad in the first place!

This book is also dedicated to my younger sister MollieTheEpic for supporting me writing the book, pointing out things that don't make sense and constantly looking over my shoulder and telling me things I should add or take away. You are annoying, but helpful. Thanks!

Current Book Status: Ongoing

Finishing Date: To be confirmed- late 2018

Age Ratings:

Personally, I would rate this book a 12+ (about the same as the real Harry Potter books). It contains:

• Mild strong language

• A little violence

That's literally it, so if you're younger than 12, you can read it too if you're comfortable with this. If you're older than 12 and you're expecting Sirius Black/Remus Lupin/James Potter smut, that's not going to happen in this book. Sorry!

Chapters:

Prologue- EDITED 04/08/17

The Letter- PUBLISHED

Diagon Alley- UNPUBLISHED

Potter- UNPUBLISHED

The Hogwarts Express- UNPUBLISHED

The Hat That Sang- UNPUBLISHED

Firsts- UNPUBLISHED

Thoughts- UNPUBLISHED

Secrets- UNPUBLISHED

Rivalry- UNPUBLISHED

Noises- UNPUBLISHED

Fear- UNPUBLISHED

Surprises- UNPUBLISHED

Battles- UNPUBLISHED

Trust- UNPUBLISHED

Caught- UNPUBLISHED

Conversations- UNPUBLISHED

Let Loose- UNPUBLISHED

Forgiven- UNPUBLISHED

Homeward Bound- UNPUBLISHED

Rereaders:

I can't thank you enough, and I appreciate every single one of you! Please just make sure you don't comment any spoilers earlier on before the event you're talking about has fully happened. Let all readers have the best reading experience they can by not spoiling future book events for them, please. Any comments, no matter how nice, will be deleted if they contain spoilers. It's not worth it!

Haters:

I see you! I often look at all of my comments very often for inspiration to write, and no matter how hard you try to hide your hate, I will see it. Even if you delete it, the notification will still come up. Although I won't reply (because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of that), I will still read it, and I am not afraid to report you, block you, and mute you so that I never hear from you again. Because I can't see you face to face, even if you meant your comment in a good way or if you were just being sarcastic, I wouldn't know that unless you said, so I may take it as hate. That's another reason why I don't reply to comments like that- I don't want to offend or bully anyone back!

Nice Commenters:

I see you too, and I love you so much! You inspire me to write, and really make my day. We need more people in this world like you. I know that I've said this so many times, but thank you! This book is dedicated to every single person that leaves a nice comment, or even just votes on the chapters. You're the BEST!