Girl Problems?

I opened the door to my new house, and smiled.

"Winney are you smiling?" Kim asked, Kim as always been my mother figure, she's a way better mother than my real one ever was. I smiled and hugged her close.

"I like this place, can we not move again?" I ask looking at her pleadingly pulling away.

"I don't know dear, I don't make the calls around here, you know that" She rubs my shoulder. I sigh and nod, and jog upstairs to my new room and start to un-pack my stuff in to cupboards and draws. By 5:30 I was almost finished before my door swung open revealing a almost naked Nick.

"Wow there Nicky, put some cloths on will ya" I chuckle putting some socks in a drawer. I felt Nicks shadow tower over me and I could tell he wasn't happy about something.

"I need your help" his voice grumbles out. I turn around to face him with raised eyebrows.

"And what is it exactly you Mr. Macho himself needs help with." I push his chest back a bit with my finger.

"Girl problems" He groans. I cant say I wasn't shocked, Nick the Prick had girl problems!

"Girl problems?" ask making sure what he said was correct.

"Girl problems" He nodded. I sighed rubbing my face falling on my bed. I sat up and looked Nick over.

"What kind of girl problems are you having, like we have been here less than three days" I rub my temples, I don't understand, and I don't understand why I don't understand.

"There is this girl and I like her, A LOT, more than I have liked someone in along time, and don't want to like her, and she is really annoying, and..." He groans and rubs his face. "I need serious help"

"You should really be asking Sunny about this you know" I told him.

"Sunny has souls to catch, people to see" He whines.

"ugh, fine, what's her name?" I ask. He looks wide eyed at the floor and back up at me.

"I'm not telling you, I'm not telling anyone her name" He shakes his head furiously.

"So it defiantly is a she" I giggle, Nick throws a book at me that I easily doge. "I'm kidding jeez!" I huff out a laugh.

"This s not a laughing matter, If she likes me as well we both could be hurt! Or worse dead!" He shouts.

"Are you forgetting you are dead! And anyway we are allowed to have relationships with humans is e want to" I get up and stand in front of him.

"BUT SHE ISN'T HUMAN!" He screams. I stare at him mouth wide. My brain can't comprehend words.

"WINNY, NICKY, DINNER IS READY!" Kim shouts up the stairs for us to come down. Nick leaves first scratching at the nape of his neck. I follow not long after trying to figure out who his non-human girl could possibly be. Sitting down at the table with some pasta. I smile slightly and pick up a fork. "John could you please come eat!?" Kim shouts through to the office.

"Coming honey" Johnny shouts back through. Kim and Johnny have been going out for Two years now and let me tell you, IT IS FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Back when me an Nick were on friendlier terms, me, Sunny and Nick set them up, it was obvious they liked each other so we did it and now we are here and they are still sickly sweetly in love. No we are all just waiting for John to pop that very special question. Johnny comes through and kisses Kim's cheek before sitting down and stuffing his face with pasta, some hanging out his mouth making me and Nick giggle, but Kim just rolls her eyes with a playful smile on her lips.

"How is Sam?" Johnny asked after he finished the pasta in his mouth.

"Sam is dead, but he was really nice... sad he had to die though, kind man" I smiled sadly.

"It was his time, he is in a better place now... I think" Kim says with a reassuring hand placed on my shoulder. I nod. The front door bursts bursts open, Sunny dumps his stuff on the floor ad goes to walk up the stairs but stops dead in his tracks.

"Pasta?" He asks pleadingly.

"There is some in the pot" Kim chuckles. Sunny heads over to the stove and plates pasta on a plate and sits beside me. Sunny smiles at me then Nick then digs into his pasta. The rest of the night goes past un-eventful and I go to sleep around 11:00 pm.