Leo's guide to being FABULOUS like him and the other signs!

Here's a challenge for you, for every time Leo says the word Fabulous or Fabulousness eat or drink something sour or salty!

Leo: Hello. if you are here then you probably want to know how to be Fabulous. Such as me. So today I will be using the least  fabulous person I know. Quill!

Quill: oh mah gwad. You jack ass .-.

Leo: You will probably just need a few of these cause I bet my fabulousness on it that you probably are already flawlessly FABULOUS.

Quill: *facepalm*

Leo: step one. Grab a bucket of glitter. Go on quill, hurry up and do it!

Quill: Im only here cause I'm avoiding Arthur. *grabs bucket of glitter*

Leo: Okay now throw it out cause glitter was so last 2002, its not fabulous anymore.

Quill: *throws glitter and lands on Aries* ARIES I AM SO SORRY!

Aries: *storms over to Leo* *punches
eye*

Leo is currently out of the area!

Quill: Did you finally wake up almighty king of fabulous?

Leo: Duh. Don't ask stupid! Questions like that! Now put make-up on to cover this black eye that Aries gave me!

Quill: *applies make up on Leo* +mumbles+ i hope lord doitsu will smite you.

Leo: ???

Quill: *Smiles* nothing~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leo: Okay! So each Zodiac has a special talent that they are fabulous at. Quill and the the reader will learn from them!

Quill: Okay so who do we start with?

Leo: With Aries! He is the master at 'anger' so go practice with him!

Aries: master of anger?! WHY YOU LITTLE! *strangles Leo*

Leo; GAHHHHH

Quill: Uh-huh! *takes down notes and nods head*
~•*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~*~*~*~
Leo: Ehem! Back on subject, you and Quill shall now train on how to eat Like taurus!

Quill: Ehhhh, I need to watch my weight though.....

Leo: *puts finger on lips* SSHHHHH ARTHUR WILL NEVER KNOW.

Quill: *Smack finger from lips* YOU IDIOT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! AND IM NOT WATCHING MYSELF BECAUSE I WANT TO LOOK GOOD FOR HIM!

Leo: Wow, you sure learned a lot from Aries!

Quill: WHA-?

Taurus: You guys called for me?

Quill: Yes, Leo wants me to learn how to eat like you....

Taurus: Thats easy! Just eat like you normally do and you'll be fine! *walks away with a smirk*

Quill: Whats that supposed to mean?!