Meet the family

September's POV

I wake up in Cam's arms,"wake up we have school" I shake him."Fine" he says,"and thanks for letting me stay over" he side hugs me.He kisses my head,"why are you so short" he asks."I'm 5'6" I whine,"and short" he says back."Let's get breakfast" I say,"where" he asks."Denny's and I'm so hungry I might leave like this" I say."Fine let's go" he says,We put some shoes on and we get some food.Once were done we go back to my house,"go get ready for school I'll meet you outside" I say.

"Okay bye" he kisses my cheek,he leaves and I go brush my teeth and take a shower.I hear a knock at the door,"who is it" I yell when I turn off the water."Cam I brought my jacket" he yells,"leave it on the couch" I yell.After a few seconds I hear the door close and I go back to my shower,Once I'm done I dry off and start getting dressed.I do my makeup and hair and then change my nose ring,I put on my shoes and  go get the jacket.I slide it on and it ends a little under my butt,I get a text from Cam saying he's outside and also he put his number in my phone when I was sleeping.

I put my phone in the big pocket and leave the house.I close the door and go across the street where Cam is waiting by his car,"aw you look gorgeous baby" he spins me around."Thank you Cameron" I say,"how come you never told me you're a YouTuber" I ask him."How come you never told me you were one" he says back,I wrap my arms around his neck.He wraps his arms around my waist,he quickly squeezes my kinda big butt.

"No touching" I laugh,"sorry babygirl you just look so fucking sexy" he says biting his lip."Come on we have to go to school" I say,we get in the car and drive off.We get to school and Cam holds my hand,"I gotta go to my locker" he kisses my jawline.I go to my locker and open,"you know he's only spending time with you because it was a dare" Brooke says opening her locker."You know what Brooke you can keep telling your self that while I walk around with Cam's jacket for the rest of the day" I say,I close my locker and she slaps my books out of my hand.I pick them up and grab her books,I throw them down the stairs and her jaw drops.

"Hey babe ready to go to class" Cam says,"yeah" I smile holding his hand.We walk to class and sit down,I go through the day with no problems."How about we go to your house today" I ask Cameron,"sure get in" he says opening the car door.I get in and we go to his house,we opens the door and I see a lady in the kitchen."Mom this is my girlfriend" Cam says,I just stare at him.Why did he call me his girlfriend? "Hi I'm Cam's moms Gina" she shakes my hand,"hi I'm September" I smile."We're going to my room" Cam says,we go in the hallway to go to his room and I see a girl.

"Babe this my sister Sierra" Cam says,"hey I'm September" I smile."Hi you look familiar  do I know you" she asks,"I don't know maybe" I shrug."Do you go to West side" she asks and I nod,"I remember you're the senior slut" she says."Were going to my room" Cam says leading me to his room.We sit on his bed and I bury my face in his chest,I shed a few tears."I'm sorry babe" he says,"it's not your fault" I say."At 8 you and me are going to a party to take your mind off everything" he says."Okay" I say then kiss his cheek,