The Movies ( Kageyama Tobio )

You, (your best friend), Hinata and Kageyama had planned to go to the movies this weekend for a double date, but then things took a turn for the worst...

It was Saturday and you and (your best friend) decided to meet Kageyama and Hinata at the park. As you and (your best friend) were waiting at the park you chatted about life, casual things etc.
"Geez, those guys are so late" You say while checking your phone. It read 6:54 your movie was at 7:10
"At this rate we're going to be late" (your bestfriend) sighs. You and (your bestfriend) hear loud screaming and running. "*sigh* it must be those two dorks" You and (best friend) say in usion. They came running up to the both of you panting.

"You got a head start!"
"No I didn't I won fair and square!"
"Ahem"
They turn to look at you and (best friend)
"Would you guys stop wasting time arguing we're going to be late" You said sounding ticked off. (Best friend) just laughed.
"Bwahahaha you guys are such idiots hahahaha!"
"Hey who ya' calling and idiot!" Kageyama retorted while Hinata blushed.

"Anyways, sorry we're late (first name), (best friend)"
"No worries Tobio-kun~" You teased him. He blushed.
"Oh no! It's already 7:00 (best friend) pointed out. You grabbed Kageyama's hand and ran to the cinema, with (best friend) and Hinata not far behind.

-At the cinema-

"I'm very sorry miss, we only have two seats left for (movie)"
"B-but"
"It's okay (first name), me and Hinata-kun will go and see (other movie) I know you really want to see (movie)" (best friend) says trying to cheer you up.
"R-really?"
"Yes we will be fine, just have fun (first name)-chan~" She teases while walking off with Hinata.

As you started walking to cinema number 6 you see people walking out of it. "Strange I thought the movie hasn't started yet?" You and Kageyama gave each other questionable looks.You and Kageyama decide walk into the cinema anyway, but as soon as you walk in you see a bunch of really weird loud people. You stop. It was a total shock, there was just a bunch of weirdly dressed people in the cinema and they were making a big mess.
"I paid for these tickets already we're not leaving!" You declared.

"IZAYAAAAAAAA!" Someone screamed from across the room.
(AN: CROSSOVER! Bet you didn't see that coming)
"Shhhhh Shizu-chan~ this is a cinema you've got to be quieter"
"Like hell I'll listen to you flea!"
You and Kageyama were astonished. Then a blonde guy and his two friends came up to you and Kageyama.
"Sup, the name'a Kida Masaomi~ it's a pleasure to meet you..?"
"(First name)" You had blushed at his flirty attitude. This made Kageyama jealous.
Then the other two then introduced themselves.
"Nice to meet you I'm Sonohara Anri" The raven-haired girl said shyly.
"Riyugamine Mikado" The boy stuck his hand out for you to shake. You shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you too Masaomi-kun, Riyugamine-kun and Sonohara-san"
You replied with a closed-eye smile.
Kageyama glared daggers at Masaomi.
"Anyways, were going to go take our seat now see you guys later" you say waving them off.

You check your seat numbers. "It seems like we've got seat number 19 and 20" You were walking towards the seats until. You fell; face-first onto the floor.
"(F-first name)! Are you okay!?" Kageyama reassures.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" You look up to see actually normal looking people. But sadly they were far from normal.
"OMG! OMG! OMG! You look like that princess we saw in that manga the other day!"
"Huh?"
"YES Erica! You're so right! She does!"
"Then you must be the prince!" The energetic woman pointed to Kageyama.
"Anyways have a great time watching the movie!" The boy and the so-called Erica pushed to you towards you seat.

As soon as you and Kageyama sat down everyone in the room started clapping. At this point you and Kageyama were so confused, questioning everything that has just happened over the course of the last ten miniutes. A man wearing a lab coat pops out of nowhere. So does a lady with a motorcycle helmet in a black full-body suit.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" They say
"For what?"
"O-oh right I should probably tell you my comrades and I came all the way from Ikebukuro to do a special experiment"
"What experiment?"
"Just let me finish, so we're doing an experiment to see who actually sits down in the cinema with all these unusual looking people. It is to see if people these days still judge by appearances and unfortunately yes, most of the people still do, but you two are the few that don't so you guys are winners!"
"What do we win" Kageyama asks
"You win.... Free ice-cream! Hooray!"
You sweat-dropped.
"At least we get free ice-cream" You say as you shrug it off. As if on que, the movie started playing.

-After the movie-

"Hey, Tobio what did 'ya think of the movie?" You say with hopeful eyes.
"It was a little emotional and dramatic at some parts but over all it was a great movie, thanks for taking me" He says while ruffling your hair.
"Well good. Because I liked it"
"We should do this again some time"
"Yeah we should but without all the strange people 'kay?"
"Okay"
You kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you Kageyama Tobio"
"I love too (full name)"
You and Kageyama walked home together hand in hand.

The End
___________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Did you like the crossover? Well I know I sure did. Anyways, how has everyone been going? Having fun?
If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments or message me ( ^ω^ ) Have a nice day! *\(^o^)/*