Tol ( Haiba Lev )

Today you were in Tokyo for awhile to visit your cousin but after that flight you were super hungry so you decided to get something to eat. You walked to get your favourite snacks from the convenient store. But as you were walking home you bumped into someone..........really tall. As you bumped into this very tall person, you had fallen on your butt.

"Ack! Owwwww that really hurt..." You look up, only to find yourself staring into a pair of beautiful teal eyes.
"Are you okay?" The silver haired guy asks. He holds out his hand for you to take it.
"Y-yeah, thanks" You say as you take his hand.
"My name's Haiba Lev! What's yours?"
"(L-last name) (first n-name), thanks for helping me!" You said as you smiled at him.
"Anyways gotta get going! See ya' later Lev-kun!" You say while running off home.
"Bye...."

A few days later...

You were heading towards the gym to watch your cousin's practice match against Fukurōdani. It was your first time seeing him in three years so you were very excited. You were so excited to see your him again that you came early.

"Morisuke-chan!" You shouted as you bursted into the gym. You ran up to Yaku and hugged him. The whole team looked at you in shock.
"It's so good to see you again! You've grown a lot!" You exclaimed hugging even tighter.
"(F-first name) y-you're choking m-me" You let go of Yaku.
"Oh sorry I'm just happy I can see you again" You say a little embarrassed.
"It's good to see you too (first name). I see you've grown taller too, but I'm still taller than you" He says while poking his tongue out at you.

"Ummm... Yaku-san do you mind explaining?" Kuroo asks.
"Oh yeah, this is my cousin (first name). She lives in Osaka at the moment and she came down to visit me" You wave at everyone.
"Hello, my name's (last name) (first name)! But you guys can call me (first name), Nice to meet you all!"

"Let me introduce them all to you" Yaku exclaimed.
"This is Kuroo Tetsurō, our captian. The one that has a scary look one his face, that's Yamamoto Taketora, our vice captain is Kai Nobuyuki, the spiky hair dude over there is Inuoka Sō, that guy is Fukunaga Shōhei, the other libero other than me was Shibayama Yūki, our genius setter is Kozume Kenma and last but not least our newest recruit, Haiba Lev" Being the blunt person you are, you didn't notice that you had already met Lev earlier yesterday. You instead ran up to Kenma.

"Omg Kozume-senpai you are so cute and smol!" You say as you hug Kenma to death.
"Please let go (first name)-san and you can call me Kenma, I don't really mind" He says in a monotone voice.
"Really! Okay Kenma-kun~" You let go of him. You didn't notice Lev pouting in the corner.
"Why does Kenma-san get a hug from (first name)-chan...."

"Hey (first name), what do you mean by smol?" Inuoka asks.
"Oh? Umm... It's kinda like a another word for small, like Kenma-kun is smol and Lev-kun is tol" You point at Lev. His cheeks turn a crimson colour.
"Is something wrong Lev? Are you sick? Your face is really red." You placed your hand on his arm since you were too short to reach his forehead. Lev's face just got redder from embarrassment while the rest of the team were chuckling behind you.
Then you finally realized, you had met Lev before.

"Hey, now I know why you're so familiar! You were the tol guy I bumped into yesterday!" You exclaimed.
"Y-yeah, I was wondering when you were going to notice" Lev says with his arm behind his neck.
"Thanks for helping me out the other day I really appreciate it" You smile at him.
"N-no problem" Lev replies. Your conversation was interrupted by Yaku.
"Yo (first name), can you run home and get my knee pads for me? I forgot to bring them."
"Sure thing! I'll be right back!" You say running off.

Kuroo was now smirking at Lev.
"Ohohoho? It seems that Lev has a crush on (first name)-chan~" He teases Lev.
"Y-yeah, I do! What are gonna do about it!" Lev retaliated. Yaku did not like the sound of this. Lev could literally see an aura coming from Yaku.
"Lev Haiba! I you approval to date (first name)-chan but, if you ever hurt (first name)-chan in any way you're DEAD. You got that? Yaku threatened Lev.

"Y-y-yes sir!"

________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you so much for reading! Also, sorry for not updating in a while (⌒_⌒;)
Next will be Kuroo X Reader! Don't be afraid to request, comment or vote!