8

AN
REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT END PLEASE READ.

ON WITH THE STORY SHALL WE

Quentin's POV

I ran through the forest trees and branches whipping at my fur. It was close to midnight and I was very tired but not tired enough to stop.

'But what about mate?' Filament whimpered.
'We need to see Alexisis before her ceromony.' I responded.
'But Mate.' He persisted.
'I NEED to see her. Remember what Mate did the last time we wanted to see her?'
'Yes, and don't try to tell me that you didn't enjoy that at all.'
'I hate you when you are right, but we need to warn Alexisis about her mate.'
'Fine. But what about our pups? They need their Father.'
'They have their Papa and besides they were born from him.'
'Uh. Fine just run faster.'

I pushed running harder and harder. Until I reached the creek that was the first borderline that we moved together. I lifted my furry head to the sky and sniffed the air. I smelled Alexisis, Roman, very little of Bri-maybe she rolled in something, a lot of Josh almost like he rubbed his sent everywhere and another male.

I froze I heard voices and a slight growl. I jumped over the river-mind you still in wolf form and walked through some trees and into a small clearing. Sitting there on a log was some male who held an arura of power and Alexisis sitting in his lap. Alexisis looked as regal and as powerful as ever maybe even more powerful then ever. She looked like an Alpha should: regal, powerful, and overall dangerously intelligent.

"Who the Hell are you?" The male-I'm gonna call him Peter because every Peter I have ever know was a jerk. "Shift. Now so we can talk." Peter grited out. Oh yeah. I'm still in wolf form. Wait does Alexisis not recognise me? I mean my wolf's coloring doesn't look that different only a little lighter.

Peter growled at me, "Shift. Right now." "Ah-no." Peter gasped yeah you little sht gasp at my power. Then Alexisis gets off his lap and hits him and then me in the back of our heads. Peter growled-again like seriously doesn't your throught hurt from all of that.

"Not that I don't find the testosterone fight harious, because I do. But can you or can you not shift or do you need clothes?" Alexisis was being straightforward as always.
"Why are you being nice? He is trespassing on Silver Moon Pack Territory send him back to where he came from!" Peter was trying to keep cool but now he was standing in a power stance.
"I need clothes." I grited out trying not to growl.

"Here, go shift behind the tree and don't try anything funny." She threw me some clothes-Josh's I think.

I went and shifted behind a nearby tree and quickly changed coming back out fully dressed like. "Quentin! I knew that wolf was you! I couldn't say I knew you being the Alpha and all." Then Alexisis slapped me on the face-hard. "Ow. What the Hell was that for?" I rubbed my face knowing that there will be a five star there very soon.

"That was for not meeting up with me-ever." Then she punched Peter in the arm. "Hey! I thought you were unable to hurt me!" Peter exclaimed. "Just because I'm your mate sweetie doesn't mean I have a problem beating you up. But that was for trying to be all Alpha wolf on his ass."

"Quentin lost, Quentin very confused, someone start explaining everything. Now." I used my Alpha voice on the last part.

"Everyone sit down shut up and no more Alpha voicing eachother. Get it. Got it. Good." Alexisis commanded.

"C'mere you." Peter said pulling Alexisis into his lap. Damn him, he is more possessive then I thought. I sat down across from then on the ground in the clearing.

"I'll start, everyone say their name, current and most recent previous pack and their title. Alexisis, Silver Moon my entair life and my full name is Lycan Alpha Alexisis Davis."

"My name is Kyler." Thats his name that will have to get some getting used to, "My current pack is Silver Moon. My previous pack is the Claw Moon and my full name is Luna Kyler Grahm. Oh and I was Alpha of the Claw Moon Pack."

Sht so we all are Alphas, well then that is interesting.

"My name is Quentin. I am the Luna/Alpha of the Yellow Claw Pack and I was the Beta of the Silver Moon Pack."

"Why are all the people you are close with have Alpha or Royal blood or have some form of specail power?" Peter-Kyler I ment Kyler asked.

"I don't know and I don't care. But what I do care about is why you decided to show up? More importantly the night of my Alpha ceremony." Alexisis stated flatly.

"I came to ask for assistance with my pack-we are weak and on the verge of rouge, maybe even a hunter attack against us. And I have more on the line now more then ever."

"Quentin can we talk about this in the morning? I mean it is 6 hours away at this piont but you can stay in the Top Four's house while you are here." Alexisis looked very tired. She is going to pass out soon very soon.

Cue the head back and the even breathing.

"Is she asleep?" Kyler asks. "Yeah she falls asleep very quickly when she feels safe and or comfortable." I responded quietly.

I got up and walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. "Before you growl calm down I don't swing that way I'm only doing this so you can get up without disturbing her."

Kyler stood up and I placed her in his arms, her head fell back revealing a mark. Kyler moved his head so I could see his mark too. "We marked eachother at the same time. Making us equals and out sent is still the same."

"Oh. Okay. Also only some werewolves know that I am gay in the Silver Moon Pack so please don't be telling anyone anything."
"Okay."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"The Alpha's are on the top floor. I helpd design this place. Your room is on the side side as the stairs 3 doors down. I'll be staying in the guest room on the first floor. Goodnight." I said and walked into the guest room.

"I love you my dear do not fret I am with friends I'll be home soon." I mind-linked my mate, Max before falling asleep.

AN: I NEED SOME NAME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT YET. ALSO STUPID ME CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BOOK BUT I NEED A NEW COVER. SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE ME A COVER THAT WOULD BE AMAZING THANKS. So Quentin's POV thats different. What is up with Kyler being all possessive all of the sudden? Are there more secrets? What did Quentin's mate do to him?

Q: I love my mate. You are forrbidden to kill him.
Me: I'm the author and I'm still sick. *types*
Q: What cha typing
Me: your death scene
Q: WHAT!
Me: Anyhoo. Vote comment Follow.

-infernam