The Critique Team

The Critique Team is a team of individuals offering critiques to writers that want to improve their craft.

We critique all types of stories and offer in depth feedback on things that need to be improved.

Team Members:

Wordtoyamother {Open}

I offer critiques of any genre story of any rating. My critiques are straightforward and focus on sentence structure, plot, character development, entertainment value and overall appeal.

*Payment: A comment on Spelling The Wolf Pack Brothers for each chapter that I critique. A blurb critique is free.

-Will critique up to 5 chapters.

~*~*~*~*~

ljemerald {Open}

I offer critiques here on wattpad. I also run my own Facebook page where I critique, edit and advertise wattpad stories. My critiques focus on plot, character development, grammar, characterization and how the story, blurb and cover work together as a whole. I do not critique historical fiction, sci-fi, fantasy, horror or fanfiction.

*Payment: A follow and comment on my story, #AutumnLeaves.

-Will critique up to 5 chapters.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

mccall- {Open}

I have my own critiquing thread. My critiques focus on all areas of the story and how they work together as a whole. I do not critique horror, 5SOS or 1D fanfiction.

*Payment: A 1+ lined comment on Adventures in Heaven or Out of Breath

-Will critique up to 2 chapters.

~*~*~*~*~

Lisach301 {Open}

I have been in many companies that have promoted reviews and critiques. My critiques focus on grammar, punctuation, pace, plot, dialogue and character development; I generally focus on all areas. My critiques are a cross between a critique and a review. I critique all stories of all genres and ratings.

*Payment: A follow or credit/dedication

-Will critique up to 3 chapters.