chapter 1

Ok i know this book will get a little confusing but you'll get it (eventually) theres alot of characters in this book but oh well.

******clara pov******

"Bye clara te amo te miro mañaña." My dad says walking out the door. (Bye clara i love you see ya tomorrow) and yes i speak spanish.

"Mom im ganna go to my friends house i'll be back later." I said. She speaks spanish and english, my dad only nows alittle bit of english but he knows.

"Ok be back later before dinner say hi to them for me, te amo."she says. (I love you)

"Ok ma te amo tambien."i said.(i love you too).

It's very rare to find parents that love you if your a greaser like me. Unfortunately the only problem is my siblings I have 6. 2 ,aria and Cesar, are socs but they don't act like it, they act like regular people not snobby. When we're at there house they buy me or my siblings clothes. One is in collage,Isabella. Also my brother Tyler he's a senior in high school he's the captain of the basketball team .

"Bye fat ass." My brother Tyler says to me as i walk out the door. And i just roll my eyes. But look down at my stomach as i walk down the street to my friends house. Oh have i told you i think I'm fat well yea im probably anorexic i don't really eat that much because i think im fat.

Anyways i walk through the front door yea there door is always open. I see maria also known as mary or mario. And yenny also nown as 'yen' but we usually say yenny. And elizabeth also known as eli or liz. Elexis also known as slim because shes really skinny. And ana but we call her ana banana. And finally lucia also now as lucs

Oh yea and Eli is the oldest at 20. Her and ana are sisters. Ana is 15. Yenny is 17. Mary is 16. Elexis is 17. lucia is 16. And im 17. Eli and anas dad left them when they were little and there mom was shot at a robbery at the bank 2 years ago. So eli takes care of ana now.

Ana, lucia, and mary were eating chocolate cake while watchin mickey mouse ana and mary were on the couch and lucia was on the floor. Eli was cooking diner. Elexis and yenny were talking on another couch.

"Hey guys." I said as i sat down next to lucia on the floor. She offered a piece of chocolate cake but i shook my head.

"Come on clara please eat you have to its bad for you and your not fat."she said. Handing me a piece again but i only took a small piece making her smile.

"Happy now." I said sarcasticly once i finish.

"Yes, very."she said turning her attention back to the tv.

"Hey eli can i help you cook." I said. Walking to the kitchen

"Yea im just cooking posole do you want some once i finish."she said. I loved posole it was my favortie food.

"Aye me encanta el posole y si pero para llebar, im ganna go home later for dinner."i said in spanish (ooh i love posole yes but to go) me, mary and elexis know spanish were mexicans but one summer all three of us made the gang learn spanish so now we all know. We'll some still hace trouble pronouncing them but they now what spanish words mean what.

"Ok good your going to atleast eat i know how much you love it, is your brother still messing with you."she said they all now about my family life.

"Yeah."i said looking down.

"Hey don't listen to him stop taking all his bullshit and stand up for your self show him whos boss don't let him bring you down."she said making me look at her and give her a sly smile.I hardly smile and its usually fake.