Ch.2 (clarisse)

Chapter 2: Day 1 (Clarisse)
After a nice dinner (Thalia didn't eat much, she was too full from Percy's cream) Thalia went off to the hunter's camp and Percy groaned as he walked to his cabin. On the way, he saw Clarisse, lifting something onto the outside of her cabin with no one else in sight. Percy smirked as he saw his chance for revenge, and maybe a good feel. He snuck up behind her and yanked down her tight yoga pants. Clarisse screamed and dropped the sword she was hanging on the door and turned around, fixing Percy with a murderous glare.

"Percy, you fucking son of a bitch!" Clarisse screamed and tackled Percy. They landed in a tumble of arms and legs, rolling on the ground. After a short scuffle, Percy ended up on his back, with Clarisse in only her panties and a loose t-shirt straddling him, holding a knife to his neck. Even in the situation he was in, he could see that Clarisse had no bra on and this gave him an instant erection. "I'll fucking kill you! You don't just-" Clarisse stopped mid-torrent, as Percy's erection started poking her in her ass.

"Fuck Clarisse, you can kill me, but can I PLEASE bang you first?" Percy asked and was answered by a slap. However, Clarisse was grinning.

"I heard you had a monster cock, Jackson. 10 minutes, and if I haven't cum I WILL kill you. Mark my words, I will-" Clarisse was silenced by Percy crushing his lips against hers.

"I've been waiting so long for this," Percy whispered into her ear as he slid his hands under her shirt and started rubbing her tits. Clarisse moaned as she felt her nipples being tweaked and Percy's cock rubbing against her slit. Percy picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as he entered the Ares cabin and locked the door behind them, pulling off his pants in the process. Clarisse pulled off her shirt and let out her beautiful tits as Percy pulled off the last off the last of his clothing and looked up. The sight before him made his dick hard enough to cut diamonds. Clarisse was standing there in only her panties, her boobs bouncing up and down lightly, cocked on one hip, beckoning to him with a gleam in her eye.

"You want it? Come and get it!" She said seductively and Percy wasted no time in tackling her onto the bed and ripping off her panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaved, and was dripping wet. "8 minutes, Jackson. You gonna fuck me or not?"

"I need only 5 babe!" Percy retorted and slammed his cock home. Clarisse moaned as Percy's cock slid into her extremely tight pussy to the hilt. Percy wasted no time and immediately set a blistering pace, pulling out almost all the way then slamming right back in, shaking the bed and making Clarisse's tits bounce wildly. Clarisse's pussy seemed to suck Percy in, and she was able to utilize her muscles to squeeze his dick while inside. Percy knew he wouldn't last long, and bent over and started sucking on her nipples. The reaction was immediate.

"Jackson! If you stop, I'll kill you!" She screamed and immediately shuddered and squirted in a massive orgasm, squirting her juices all over Percy's dick and thighs. Percy smiled into her tits and suddenly pulled out.

"Doggy style, bitch!" He yelled and Clarisse immediately got onto her knees, presenting her beautiful ass and pussy to him, while looking sexily over her shoulder. Percy stopped and admired the beautiful view.

"Percy, get over here and pound my cunt until I can't see straight then pump me full of your cum!" Clarisse demanded, and Percy wasted no time sinking back into her beautiful tight warmth. He reached down and grabbed her tits, and using them as handles, started thrusting into Clarisse. Clarisse squealed and humped backwards, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Fuck, I can't hold it you're too hot!" Percy shouted.

"Fill me up, baby! Make me cum!" Clarisse shouted hoarsely.

"FUCKKKKKK!" Percy yelled as he buried his cock all the way and let out a massive load straight into her tight depths. Clarisse felt his cock spurting into her and it triggered her orgasm, making her arch her back in a scream and collapse, with Percy lying on top of her. They were both panting in exhaustion. Percy slipped out of Clarisse, and said, "That was fucking hot babe, I'm up for it anytime!" He knelt down and kissed her hard, then slipped on his clothes.

"That was a hot fuck Percy. I'll be seeing you soon!" Clarisse winked as Percy left. The last thing he saw was Clarisse looking at him with hooded eyes, licking up cum from her pussy.

Hope you enjoyed
Peace out
Perry Johnson