Undercover Lovers.

Naruto returns from the Konoha Night Club, after taking many shooters with Sakura.

Sakura and himself walk up the stairway up from his high apartment building.

"Bye Sorak-.." Naruto unclearly says to Sakura after her escorting Naruto back to his apartment.

"Okay, Naruto." She replies back.

"Can I come in?" Sakura adds, trying to get an invitation in Naruto's pants.

"NO!" He yells at Sakura in a drunk manner.

Sakura takes it lightly since Naruto is drunk.

"Okay, Naruto - bye." Sakura soon walks away from the apartment building.

Naruto extends his right hand to the door handle of his apartment, pushing it down to open it.

He looks up from the ground, trying to maintain balance in his eyes.

Kakashi gives Naruto an icy stare as he enters his apartment.

"You're a mess." Kakashi states to him, looking up from his book - "Making love to a monster.".

Naruto can't even reply to Kakashi.

Ironic.

Kakashi is obsessed with the 'Icha Icha' series.

Kakashi gets up off Naruto's orange couch chairs to balance Naruto's wobbly stance.

"Do I smell alchohol?" Kakashi questions Naruto's breath.

"I guess it is a Saturday night." Kakashi fills in an excuse for Naruto.

Naruto wraps both arms around Kakashi's turtleneck swiftly.

"Kiss me." Naruto says as he bites his lower lip then pushing his lips out - forming a duck face for Kakashi to smooch him.

Kakashi leans into Naruto's mouth to give him a small peck then moving away because of his breath.

Naruto's arms disconnect around Kakashi's neck, reaching down to Kakashi's crotch area - squeezing it. Kakashi pulls back from Naruto's drunk acts.

"Naruto, stop." Kakashi says lightly.

"Kakashi - you know you want to." Naruto replies back with him smiling to Kakashi.

"Okay, Naruto."

Kakashi grabs hold of Naruto's forcefully wrists, turning him around. Leading him to the bedroom - bending him over at the end of the bed with Naruto's arms still locked by Kakashi.

Kakashi takes both of his hands to the back of Naruto's orange cargo pants, pulling them off with his shoes. Naruto smiles with enjoyment from Kakashi undressing him on the bed. Naruto's jockstrap is in Kakashi's view.

Kakashi still at the end of the bed, reaching for Naruto's orange and black vest and tshirt.

"You've been a bad boy, Naruto." Kakashi leans to Naruto's ear to whisper.

Kakashi soon pulls down his pants - slapping Naruto's behind.

A red hand print appears on Naruto's butt cheek. Kakashi takes off his underwear, smiling.

Naruto extends both of his arms out to the front of the bed, reaching for his pillow - for comfort.

Kakashi's penis is exposed, Naruto spreads his butt cheeks out for Kakashi and raising his butt in the air more higher for Kakashi's height. Kakashi forcefully pushes his penis into Naruto's hole.

Naruto gives out a quiet moan as it enters.

"He's tight." Kakashi thinks as he goes deeper and deeper.

The more deeper Kakashi got, the more louder Naruto's moans were.

Back and forth.

Naruto soon squeezes the bed sheet in pain of Kakashi's penis being forced into him.

Kakashi soon leans over Naruto's behind - Kakashi soon got a bit sweaty after going in and out repeatedly forming a doggy style position. Naruto's face was caving into his pillow and soft mattress.

Naruto is getting close to climaxing after Kakashi entering raw. Naruto bites his white plain pillow as Kakashi went more faster.

Naruto's boner pressed against the bed as he came. Kakashi notices Naruto's semen on the bed.

Kakashi climaxes in Naruto giving a loud moan.

"Mmmm." Naruto moans out loud.

Naruto could feel the cum enter his rectum.

Kakashi saw how much pain Naruto was in, he pulled out his penis from Naruto's anus - leaking semen on the ground. Naruto's hole retracts back to the small hole it was. Kakashi ejaculates a second time from witnessing how red Naruto was.

They were both exhausted. Kakashi enters the apartment bathroom, taking a few tissues to wipe down his leaking member.

Kakashi exits the bathroom, taking his clothes from the ground - putting them back on looking over at Naruto's sleeping body and visible hole.

Kakashi takes the blanket that was on the side of the bed, placing it on top of Naruto's relaxed body.
"You're the one, Naruto."

He soon left the apartment building walking back to his house.