Uncovering The Truth

Konchiwa! Ogenki desuka! Sorry, this chapter is kind of short, and i'm really thankful for the reviews and thank you for reading this story so far!

Please continue reading it and pump me up with your reviews~ Oh and I published another knb fanfic so please read it and tell me what you think about it.

Hope ya like it~

The GOM excluding Shintaro were restless, they were waiting for their friend to come back. And thoughts were popping one after another. As in, when will they finish? What happened? Is he going to be alright? But all these thoughts flew away when they saw the door opening slowly, a certain green head popped out while his mood 180 degree change, from sadness to happiness.

Ryouta was the first one to talk to him and hug him like a puppy that missed his owner.

"Shin-chi! You came back-ssu! Ne, ne, ne, now you're in a good mood, right? Right? Right?"

"Don't cling on to me, idiot" Smack on the little pup head "And I was not in a bad mood, mind your own business-nanodayo."

Ryouta started whining and crying that Shintaro hates him, but he stopped when tetsuya patted his head. He looked up to meet his friends blue eyes.

"Ryouta-kun don't cry, you're annoying when you become like that, so please stop it. And Shintaro-kun was just feeling shy."

"So harsh, Tetsu-chi! But why does he feel shy-ssu?"

"I am not shy-nanodayo!"

Taiga was witnessing this scene, from the opening of the ajar door, he was trying to stifle his laughter.

"Hey Tetsu, you know why Shintaro is acting like this? Tell us!" Daiki got closer to the three boys with Seijuro dragging Atsushi with him to the group. Tetsuya nodded, then he said with an impassive countenance:

"Because Shintaro-kun is a tsundere"

The kids were like 'ooooooh', in the other side kagami was clutching his stomach and laughing so hard, but in a low tone while banging the wooden floor. The kids started to sense something by asking what was that banging, but they decided to ignore it. They looked at each other and Shintaro clearly looking pissed, until Atsushi spoke about a different matter.

"Ne, Shin-chin~ what is that~" he pointed at the chain. Shintaro opened his palm to show them. "This is the lucky item of today", Seijuro got closer to the green head and took a closer look at the chain. "From where did you get it?" then the red head faced the Shintaro. "...Taiga...gave it to me-nanodayo"

"Taiga?" The scary kid narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yes....You know Seijuro... he's not that bad-nanodayo" He replied at him

"I know, right! He's the best-ssu"

"And taiga-kun is funny"

"Also can make sweets~"

The red kid was surprised to see his friends warm up to that guy so fast, I mean a week didn't pass yet. He looked at Daiki, and he had the same expression of astonishment.

"I-I can't trust him! He will betray us like all the babysitters did, like they were saying 'I can't handle you guys anymore'" Daiki looked pained, and the others too. "Tai-chi is different-ssu" " "I also agree to that, I mean he didn't say that I'm weird or something-nanodayo" "And  Tai-chin can makes sweets~" Tetsuya looked at the titan, and shook his head. "Atsushi-kun that's not the point, but anyway I believe that Taiga-kun will never betray us like the others did." "Sorry tetsuya, I don't think I can warm up to him like you guys... because he can betray us anytime he wants...Why do you think he become our babysitter Tetsuya? I have only one answer: he's after our money, fame, and nobility; like else did!" Akashi looked at his friends pained expression, then he notices Daiki's mumbling "That's right, tetsu... he can't be different from them"

Their words kept piercing taiga's heart, he wasn't sad because the kids don't trust him...Only a little, a little it hurt him! But what pained him was another reason....

Kagami P.O.V.

Thinking about what Daiki said, this is the explanation behind the act of their unfriendliness. When I took a look at their expression through the opening of the door. They all had a pained and suffering expressions, also there was a gloomy aura surrounding them, even that cheerful yellow pup. I felt sad, furious, and mad...It disgusted me thinking about it... What the hell were those people thinking? They're only dealing with kids, for goodness sake! These kids may have weird habits or something, but you have treated them like some strange beings. Don't expect me to believe that you guys don't have one or two weird habit s that you guys do daily ! I can't believe that they're being treated this way, the brats are clearly in need for attention, because of their lack of attention in their homes. So what is wrong with that, huh? Can you blame them for wanting their needs? This is their rights!

I opened the door, and everybody's eyes were on me. I walked toward them and crouched, they looked at me with an alarmed countenances hoping that I didn't hear their conversation. I cracked a smile and lifted Daiki and placed him on my laps. He tried to struggle, but I pinched his cheeks.

"Owww, ow, what was that for? And don't you dare touch me!"

"Like I care, anyway what do guys want to do today? Do you have something in your mind, Daiki?"

"Hooo, so you came unprepared today, too. You're disqualified!" the tanned one pouted, and gave up his struggle. "Bake us some sweets~!" Atsushi looked at me with hopeful eyes. "No, you'll get sick if you only eat that" The kid looked at me disappointed, then walked slowly sitting on the sofa, I stood and carried Daiki, and sat next to the titan ruffling his hair. The kid smiled at me when I did that, and blue one grumbled. And the rest sat on the mat.

"What do you guys do normally when you have free time?"

"We usually read, study, drink tea...etc." Shintaro fixing his glasses, and tetsuya nodded in confirmation. I gasped as I heard these word coming out of a 3-4 years old kid. It sounds so....boring.

"What's with your face? You look dumbfounded." Seijuro glared at me

"Well, I am! I mean what's with that schedule or activities?"

"Eh? Is it wrong Tai-chi-ssu?"

"Um...no, but... Don't you guys do something that is much more fun to do?"

"Like what? Do you have any suggestions?" Seijuro said

"...Like going out to play sports, drawing, video games... and there are also parks, you know?"

Everybody shook their heads.

"Is that supposed to be fun?" Asked Daiki looking clueless, I stood up, and decided what today's activity will be...

"What's wrong, Taiga-kun?"

"Everybody, get ready where going for a picnic!"

"....."

"WHAT?!"

How is it? If there's any errors or mistakes, I'm sorry about it. And please do review~

Ja-ne Until next time