Prologue

In this book, I'll showing this book to know what's Taylor Swift's Life before when she was a kid through present life as she happening to her life. All of happening of her is real. It takes a long story, long chapters and relationships in her family, boyfriends that she broke up. I'll telling you the Taylor's BFFs, her family, career, concerts. Maybe it takes a long updating because I'm writing long stories that you might know if you are a Swiftie Fan too that you don't know why Taylor Swift is a simple girltown but she has many talents until she was superstar.

She is my NO.1 Swiftie Fan of my life. I know everything about her slightly. And she is confident about her life too. When she was a kid, a little bit of sometimes shy in school. But now, she is confident.

Sorry for this part is short but I do as I can. I do my best to write in even I was a Filipino person. Many of my classmates saying to me that I was good in English. And saying to me that my dad is American, but not. I was understand English languages when I was in Grade 3. Spelling in English words, making my stories about my life in English.

I hope you'll enjoyed this book and I hope you'll appreciate that.

Vote

&

Comment

- Roshelle