Chapter 8 - Have You Seen My Sister?

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES…

“Well bye.” I said turning to leave for the second time.

 “Wait!” Jer said again.

 I turned around only to be engulfed in a bear hug.

 “That’s in case you change your mind.” He said before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

 I was about to leave for the third time when I heard the commotion from inside the house and couldn’t but help listening.

 “Jeremy? Jeremy, where were you?” A woman’s voice said.

 “More stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you were cool. And so that’s ... that’s cool.” Jeremy replied.

 “Oh, no, no, no!“ Jenna said.

 I heard something whistle through the air until it hit something with a light thud.

 “Ow! Why? Why ... why did you do that?” Jeremy screeched.

 “Listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion.” Jenna said sternly.

 “Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight.” Jeremy said as he trudged up the stairs.

 What was I going to do with him?

 I woke the next morning to find Damon lounging on the couch in the living room.

 “Well, well, well, Miss sleeping beauty seems to have finally left her chambers!” He said sarcastically.

 “What the hell do you want, Damon?” I sneered, walking to the chair opposite him and picking up my leather jacket from last night.

 He put his hand on his heart gesturing fake hurt.

 “Why do you suspect I want something?” Damon question getting up and walking towards me.

 “Because it’s not like you butter someone up just because you’re being nice!” I said turning around.

 He sped so that he was in front of me.

 “How do you know what I’m like and not? You haven’t spoke to me in over a hundred and fifty years! ” He questioned.

 “I may haven’t of spoken to you but I always watched out for you. Who else do you think sent all those random strangers over the years to help you out of trouble?” I said shoving passed him.