Chapter 19

3 months later
-
Jessie
Star been coming home late and smelling like weed. Hell i think she cheating on me with another nicca. Thats the only way i see her coming in late or smelling like weed. She do come home long enough to play with our son, feed him, bathe him, make sure he has clothes on. She also cooks for me and her so he be home long enough to eat and clean up. As far as me and her spending time together thats a lot less than we use too. Right now im headed to the trap i gotta talk to Daren and make a drop for him real quick. I took J.J. across the street to our neighbor house while i was gone. Anyway i got to the trap and got out the car. I walked to the door and knock 4 times. Its a trick knocking. If you dont knock right then you aint getting in. I guess Daren wanted to be a little more careful. The guard opened the door and let me in. I was greeted by the smell of weed and of course Faye and Don stupid asses. I dapped them up and knocked on the office door. Some girl came out and closed the door behind her. I knocked again and this time the guard came out. I told him i need to speak with the boss and make a drop real quick and he let me in. When i got in there and he was looking out the window. So i decided to speak.
-
Star
I knew i had to tell Jessie sooner or later bhudd i didnt expect him to come down here since he was always at home with lil man. What if brung him down here? What if he left him at home? Oh my god my baby is at home by hisself. I started to be scared bhudd i couldn't let that show not right now. Its time for me to finally let Jessie know that im running shit now.
-
Jessie
~convo~
Jessie: where the drop taking place?
Star: in an abandoned building on 38th avenue at 4:30 p.m.
Jessie: star?
Star: *turns around* yelp. Thats right.
Jessie: where is your dad.
Star: he quit 3 months ago and i took his place.
Jessie: na i was next in line for this spot! Is this what you been doing?! I bet you been letting these bitches give you head too!
Star: yea this is what i been doing and yes these bitches give me head!
Jessie: are you serious?! Fuck you got going letting these hoes do some shit like that!
Star: yes i am serious! I cant help i like females too. I told you that when we first started talking! You thought i was playing!
Jessie: fuck outta hea with all that shit! Fuck this drop im going home. *walks out the door*
Star: Jessie wait. So you just gonna leave?!
Jessie: yes! If i stay i might say something im gonna regret!
Star: i know what your problem is Jessie!
Jessie: tell me! Since ya ass know so much!
Star: your problem is that you cant handle a girl running shit!!! Especially if its the girl you in a relationship with!!! You think that you suppose to be the one telling people what to do, running the city!!! Bhudd your not and that pisses you off!!!
Jessie: *runs up to her and choke her* fuck you!!! You is what pisses me off!!! You took what was mines!!! Something i worked so hard for!!! And it's all gone because of you!!! *lets her go* hope you have fun!
~ends~
I swear that i could have killed that girl. But i couldn't i just choked her out. Maybe next time she will keep her mouth shut. I didnt feel bad that i choked her bhudd i knew i had to apologize. I love her bhudd sometimes she pisses me off. I went home and got my son. I gave him a bath and feed him after i got his diper and cloths on. I took him downstairs and put him in his bouncer. I fixed me something to eat and went back to the living room with J.J. I turned on the tv and started flipping through the channels. I heard the door close and J.J started bouncing like he was excited. I looked up and Star was picking him up. She was happy to see him bhudd wasn't happy to be here. She took him upstairs with her so i just stay downstairs and watched the game.
-
Star
I took lil man upstairs with me and i sat him in the middle of the bed. I was going out and was taking him with me. It wasn't a date thing i just wanted to talk to Jamal since i didnt get a chance to let him explain. I went in the closet and found a black fitted dress that showed my curves just right and a blue dress that hugged my body right with my back out. I layed both of them on the bed and put J.J in his crib while i was in the shower. After 10 minutes i got out and dried myself off. I lotioned my body, put my bra and panties on then put my robe on. I walked out the bathroom and picked up my dresses. Since i couldn't decide i let J.J decide even though he cant talk.
~convo~
Star: you like the black or blue one lil man?
J.J: *looks at her*
Star: you like the black one?
J.J:*frowns*
Star: me either I'll wear the blue one
~ends~
I love talking to him. Thats my baby. I put the blue dress on and put my black heel onto go with it. I brushed my teeth again and curled my hair. After i got J.J ready. When i got him ready i took us a couple of pictures and posted them on Instagram. I went downstairs with J.J in my arms and placed him in his car seat. I strapped him in and headed towards the door. I put J.J in the car and made sure that he was strapped in and i got in the car. I got to the red light and J.J started crying so i gave him his bottle. When the light turned green i drove for like 30 minutes and pulled up to this huge ass restaurant. I got J.J out the car and walked in. I told the waiter who i was looking for and he took me right to his table. I sat down and we started talking and laughing after we spoke to each other. I knew that we had to get serious cause he face expression changed. So i just took the opportunity and asked him a question.
~convo~
Star: what happened?
Jamal: *looks at her* i let the power go to my head and i had a lot of shit going on. I turned to drugs and the business wasn't moving right and i lost my mind. Dont get me wrong Star, i love you. I always loved you, even though i knew you was fucking around with females i didnt let that stop me from being with you. I saw something beautiful and i had to have it. I also knew you loved niccas more so i thought that if i beat on you then maybe niccas wouldn't see what i saw. I apologize for hurting you like that ma. You all i had then. I couldn't lose you.
Star: *tears start to form* i-i have to go Jamal. Thank you for everything. *kiss his cheek* take care * rubs his face and leaves*
~ends~
I didnt know what else i could do. So i left. Imma have to talk to him again. Bhudd not right now. I need to let what he just said process in my head first.