I love you.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this Y/N?!" Thomas screamed, clenching his fists so hard his knuckles turned white.
"Oh, I don't know..oh yeah! That skank was all over you and you LET her!" Y/N's face turning scarlett.
"She was a bloody fan Y/N! What was I supposed to do? Turn her to the damned road and push?!"
"You could have told her she was crossing a boundary! It's always about your reputation Thomas! Always! When are my requests going to be fulfilled?"
"Y/N it's not a big deal? Why is this so important?"
"Because I love you!"
Y/N stormed from the flat. We got in her car and drove. She drove all the way to a quiet little park at the edge of town. She got out and shivered into her cardigan. She sat on a slightly rusted bench and cried. She sobbed so violently she nearly threw up.
"Some way to say I love you for the first time..."
She had the urge to cut. She hadn't felt that in a long time. She never needed to since she began dating Thomas. She wanted the familiarity of her small blade allowing her overflowing pain flow out in the form of Crimson blood.
"No. Not again. Not ever again."
After sitting and crying for nearly 2 hours, Y/N went home. Since she was at the edge of town, it took her nearly an hour. She got home around 10pm. Thomas wasn't there.
Oh that's just great. He hurt me terrible, refused to apologize, and he doesn't even have the balls to stay around?
Y/N trudged lazily to her bed. Lying atop her pillow, Y/N found a note with Thomas' elaborate handwriting.

Y/N, if you happen to get home before I do, I went out to look for you. I need to apologize, but I want to in person.
❤️~ Thomas

Y/N tossed the not in her drawer and got on tumblr for awhile.
She heard the slight rumble of Thomas' car pull up. She listened for him to turn the key and get in the house. She waited, as silent as a deer in hiding,  awaiting the notorious lion to pass.
Her heart beat sped up, sounding as loud as the raging waves of the ocean, ready to capacitate anyone or anything that stood in the way of its mad fury.
The sound of the lock didn't come. Confused, Y/N creptout of bed and through the hallway to the living room of their flat. She peeped out the window into the thick twilight outside.
What Y/N saw broke her heart. Thomas was sitting in his car crying.
Y/N ran out to Thomas. She ran because she knew what he was feeling. And it wasn't his fault. Well, it was, but it was a two-way street.
"Y/N I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you. I love you too."
"Thomas, I'm sorry too. It wasn't your fault she was all over you like that. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you either."
"Can we get ice cream now?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh wow I'm sorry.
The quality of my writing is declining I apologize. 900+ reads!??! Thank you all so much I love you guys so much!
(I did not proof read this, I really need to get something up).
~ SangsterrGangsterrXX ❤️❤️❤️❤️