Chapter 3

You ran into the woods near your house and after a couple of long minutes you decided you were at a safe distance. You found the closes tree to you and proceeded to climb it. You hang your backpack on a branch and slept on another. You just hoped it wouldn't break and fall off. A couple hours later you open your groggy eyes from the sound of leaves and twigs crunching. All you saw was a tall lanky figure in the distance, and, wait is it wearing a suit? It's seemed like it, but the strange thing was it seemed to have no face. It's probably just because I'm still tired. But you still couldn't shake that awful feeling of fear. You kept as quiet as you could, but the tall lanky figure had already seen you. Or at least you think it could see. The tall figure crept closer to where you were, and you held your breath. You quickly took out your bloody knife and held onto the grip so tight your little knuckles turned white.

(Slenderman POV)

In the distance there was a young girl. I started heading towards her, seeing as she would be your next victim. But as I got closer I saw she was holding a bloody knife and decided I would take my time and ask her why she was out here, especially with a bloody knife. When you were close to her you asked her in a calm tone, "why are you out here so late in the woods with a bloody knife" "well I can't tell you because you would call the cops on me." My suspicion was confirmed as she said that, she had killed someone. But at such a young age? "You can tell me I won't call the cops." She chuckled a little "fine, I killed my parents and ran out here." I was surprised that she gave up her story so quickly, she's a little killer prodigy. I might just make her my proxy, she's clearly a natural. "How would you like to have a new loving home?" She laughed for a bit "and where would I find one of those mister?" "You can come to my mansion, it's not too far from here. But first what's your name?"

(Your POV)

He had offered you a home and asked your name, you felt taken aback but then responded, "[y/n] what about you mister?" "It's Slenderman, now do you mind if I pick you up and take you to my home?" "Uh sure it's fine."