Chapter 21

Elsa's P.O.V

"Daddy! Tempest! Crystal! I'm home."

"Elsa!!!" Tempest (Tempest is in the pic) Cystal yelled and tackle me to the ground.

" Hey watch the wings guys." I giggled

"So you not going to give you father a hug?" I heard a voice say.

" Dad." I push them of me and run to him.

"I missed you so much!" I say.

" I miss you too Khione." If you're wondering who Khione is that's part of my middle name.

"Daddy you know i don't want you to call me by my middle name." I groan and he looks at me.

"So you finally told them i guess." He says. I nodded and put my head down. And let a tear slip while he sighs.

" I'm so sorry Honey it's okay don't you have some happier news to tell us like how you are dating the Guardian of fun. Hmmm?" He says while raising his eyebrow and winking at me.

"Oh my gosh dad really do we have to talk about this especially in front of Tempest." I exclaimed exasperatedly.

" Yes we have to talk about this now as in right now." Tempest exclaims.

"It's not that important..." i looked at the floor which looks so interesting all of a sudden.

"Yes Elsie tell us." I looked up and saw Kiara, Kovu, Vitani,Kopa*,and Salina i smile and hug them.

"Guys...I've missed you all." I squeal.

" We've missed you too." Kiara squealed.

" Kiara calm down." Kopa said while Kovu looked amused by his wife's euthasic self. Kopa her brother looks exasperatedly at Kovu. And Kovu pulled her in close. And she stopped. Aww.

" Well this is going to be a good story." Vitani said.

"Well you see-"

Anna's P.O.V
Elsa's not my biological sister?!? I look at Merida and Hiccup angrily.

" You two make a decision here and now you can break up with the people you are currently with or Elsa leaves and never comes back and we are no longer friends. TAKE YOUR PICK" I yelled.

"Yea dude it's either us or them. I'm not going to lose Elsa over this i gotta go." Jack says.

"It's us or them you two." Then Hiccup says something that pissed me off.

" I pick...??? I'm sorry guys" I'm so angry i walk up to Hiccup.

" Are you are, you really i thought we meant more to you than that. Get out." I say coldly. And he rushes out.

Merida said " i pick you guys. I gotta go. "

Everyone leaves and i cry to myself.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Hiccup wait up." I hear Merida say.

" Oh it's you Mer." I say.

" Look Hiccup you need to choose whose side your on because think about it whose been there from the beginning then this girl comes up and makes you turned against us ask yourself is it really worth it?" Then she kissed my cheek and left.

I walk down the road thinking to myself.

Is she really worth losing my friends over?