morning. || karkat x reader

Hi! Guess what? I have an idea. Also fuck you autocorrect it is "PLS" not "PLUS" and "KARKAT" not "KARAT". Geez.

~~

"Mm..." You had woken up to the sound of Karkat mumbling in his sleep. He was blushing, his hair all messy. Checking the clock on your bedside cabinet, it was currently 10:37.

"Karkat, c'mon, wake up." You poked his cheek. Karkat rolled over onto his side, his back facing you. "Karkaaaaaaaat~." You said, imitating Vriska, who was actually nice to you.

"Mmph...five more minutes." Karkat rolled back to facing you, his eyes closed. You smiled and kissed his cheek, which made him go all red. Cute.

"Karkat Vantas, it's time to get up." Karkat ignored you and pulled you down and back into the bed. "Wow, Karkat, maybe you should only be awake during the morning. You aren't being grouchy." Karkat grumbled. "Shut up," He said, but you chuckled. "I'm going to make breakfast," You got out of the bed, heading to the kitchen.

Karkat sighed, slowly getting out of the warm, lonely bed. He changed into his usual clothes; a sweater and some jeans. Bland to you, but he didn't care about these things. Karkat run a hand through his hair, avoiding his horns. He slumped back down on the bed. He was still tired. A short nap wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Karkat, get the crap down here." Walking up the stairs, you saw that the light was still on. Opening the door, you saw a slumped over Karkat. The bed looked inviting. [ sleep with me y/n no you fucking pervert ]

Sighing, you sat down on the bed beside him and began to play with his hair, touching the base of his horns on accident. This woke Karkat. "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE H--" He began. "Shush, my child, shush." You leaned against his chest, hearing his heartbeat--you think? You were pretty sure that was a heartbeat.

"I love you, Karkat." You mumbled against his chest.

"I love you too."

You guys fucking forgot about the food
Wow