Loving you is easy

The sun shine through the window of Jamie's apartment he forgot to close it and it was hitting him right in the face. He could feel Eddie push up against him. He turned to see her starring at him "morning" she smiled that smile that made him want to call her boss and tell them she would be late. "Morning" he said his voice horse from sleeping. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "Jamie uh" Eddie mound "I have work" he nodded resting his forehead against hers he didn't want to get up but He got up pulling her with him. Jamie walked in the kitchen getting the bacon and eggs out cooking for Eddie. He sat the table on his little table in the living room. "Babe you better come eat you will be late" he yelled to her. "Yeah coming" she walked through the living room in his robe. He loved seeing her in his clothes. "You like Reagan?" She smiled and laughed at Jamie's face. "I do future Reagan" he kissed her and gave the plate. It was 7:30am and Eddie had to leave at eight so she hurried through her breakfast and thanked Jamie finishing getting ready and left. Jamie washed the dishes and turned on the tv.
Eddies pov:
It was close to the end of stiff and Eddie was excited about leaving seeing Jamie and moving stuff in with his. They are headed back to the station right now with a prep in the back. They had just arrested him for harassing his girlfriend outside of there apartment. It reminded her of a call she once made with Jamie she was clad to be his fiancée but she missed working with him every day like before. Eddie was deep in thought turning the ring on her finger when they pulled into the station. She got out of the car and opened the back door for the prep. "Come on let's go" she pulled him out but when he stood up he head butted Eddie causing her to fell backwards onto the payment mushing her head against it. "EDDIE!" Her partner called out. Her partner kicked the prep in the back of his legs making him fell on his knees. Eddie tried to stand up but her vision was to blurry so she fell again. "No Eddie don't move I am going to take you to the hospital" someone out of the station came and got the prep. But Eddie had to get home to Jamie so she tired to stand again but this time succeeding. "Eddie you took a really bad hit to your head we need to get get you checked out. But Eddie just kept walking.
Jamie's pov:
Jamie sat watching the news when his phone ringing. "Hello" he answered. "Hey Jamie it's linda me and Danny are stuck at work and the boys need to be took to there game but your dad has to go to a meeting are you busy?" He could hear the how tried she was. "Yeah no I was going to help Eddie move her stuff but I guess we could do that tomorrow I will go get them as soon as the Eddie gets here" she sighed . "Thanks Jamie your a life saver" he laughed at Linda's choice of words. "Don't worry about it bye" he hung up and went to get ready. While he was brushing his teeth he heard the door open and close he guessed it was Eddie. "Hey babe" he walked around the corner founding her with her hands on head. "Eddie?" He stopes smiling and walked over to her. "Hey" she leaned up her head up no sighs of crying "weird" Jamie thought. "You ok?" He frowned his eyebrows at her. "Yeah fine just have a headache that's all" Jamie kissed her cheek and got up to get her some medicine. "Here take this" he headed her something for her headache. "You can go lay down if you want we are going to have to move your stuff tomorrow I have to take my nephews to there basketball game" Eddie shook her head she was clad they weren't moving her stuff today she felt so tried but didn't want Jamie to worry "no I am fine I want to go with you" he gave her a questionable look than nodded "well we have to get going before there late" Eddie and Jamie stood up front the couch grabbing there things and walked down the stairs.
At getting the boys:
They walked in holding hands to get the boys. "Hey Jamie thanks for doing this" his dad said to him. "No problem you boys ready" Jamie asked grabbing there bags. Eddie, Jamie, jack and Sean sat in the car driving down the road to the gym the boys played at. Eddie rubbed her head wondering why it hurt so much. Jamie asked one of the boys about how there day was and she couldn't even hear his answer plus
She couldn't see out the window everything was a blur but it only happens for a few seconds then it's gone. "Ready?" Jamie asked pulling into a parking spot. Eddie nodded and got out hoping her world wouldn't spin when she got out. "Eddie are you sure your ok you look pale" Jamie asked walking behind the boys in the gym. "I am fine Jamie" she kissed his cheek. Eddie and Jamie sat watching the game Sean played first they cheered him on when he scored a basket. "Hey Jamie I will be right back ok going to use the restroom" he nodded and kissed her. He watched her get up and walked down the stairs almost felling. He was so worried about her. Eddie walked into the bathroom using it and walked over to the sink. She looked at herself no wonder Jamie is worried she looks like she got run over by a bus. She pushed her hair behind her ear looking down to wash her hands. She saw a drop of blood fall and laid in the sink. "What the?" She said looking up to see her nose bleeding. She run over to the napkins to held against her nose but felt drizzling when she made it over there. The next time she knew was blackness.
Jamie's pov:
He watched as Sean and jack ran up the bleachers to greet him. It was half time so they came to get there drinks. "Y'all are doing so good" Jamie said proudly. "Thanks uncle Jamie where is aunt Eddie?" Jamie smiled at what jack had called Eddie but began to worry she had been in the bathroom a long time. "She just went to the bathroom she will be back" Jamie smiled at the boys giving them hugs "go you couch wants you" Jamie told them. After they went back to there team Jamie walked down the Direction to the bathroom. He saw a line outside the women's. "Um excuse me" Jamie typed on a lady's shoulder "do you know who is in there" she smiled at him "yeah some little blonde women she was been in there a while" she sounded annoyed. He walked up to the bathroom door. "Eddie?" He called to her. No answer.... "Eddie open this door or I am going to kick it in" he yelled again...no answer "one...two...three" he kicked it in to see Eddie laying in the floor. "EDDIE" he panicked. "SOMEONE CALL 911" he felt her pulse it was really weak. The ambulance showed up taking Eddie on to the stretcher. "Uncle Jamie!!!" He saw the boys running through him with tears in there eyes. "What wrong with aunt Eddie" Jamie hugged them both. "I don't know guys......I don't know" he let tears fall from his eyes to.....

Authors note: sorry it took so long to update was out of ideas for awhile. Plz reamber that you guys keep me motivated to read so if you like this story vote or comment plz I love to here what you have to say..next update probably tomorrow or next weekend it's hard to find the time to write during the week trying my best though❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Next in blue 💙s
Eddie is rushed off to the hospital to see what the problem is, Jamie begins to panic not wanting to lose Eddie, jacks and Sean are scared and don't leave there uncle Jamie's side...Danny and Linda blame themselves..stay tuned 💙