Angel Brothers

"Hello Noah." The younger boy says, his eye color changing to a bright gold, "I heard that you wanted to see me."

My gaze shifts to Noah, who seems to have gone slightly pale. His jaw is tensed, his eyes glowing a fierce golden color. I look back to Josh, noticing that his eyes are shining similarly to Noah's. Noah clears his throat, breaking the silence, "Josh." He says.

"Noah." Josh raises his head, standing taller.

"Brother let me explain-" Noah begins in a pleading tone. Before he can speak any further, his brother cuts him off.

"Don't." Josh takes a breath, "I forgive you." Noah's expression immediately changes, relief washing over his features. And as if on cue, they both walk towards each other, embracing.

"Okay," Sebastian says loudly, the two boys breaking apart, "Now that-that is over with, perhaps we should go to sleep early tonight."

"We don't need sleep so what's the point?" Dylan asks, sounding bored.

I look up at Dylan, confused, "You don't need sleep?" I ask, puzzled.

"No." Sebastian answers for him, "Just a few hours will suffice."

"And why is that?" I inquire, looking at Sebastian.

"We're powerful, Clarissa. You know this." He looks at me, his pitch black eyes resembling a starless sky at night. It's almost as though you could get lost in them, but not necessarily in a good way.

"Maybe getting to bed early is a good idea," I respond, looking away hastily. My gaze falls on Noah and Josh.

"Clarissa, would you maybe want to train with me and Josh?" Noah asks.

"Yeah, I'd love to." I want to get to know Josh. After all, he is Noah's brother.

"Good." Noah smiles, "Goodnight everyone. I will see that Josh, and Clary make it to their bedrooms."

"Alright." Sebastian says. He glances at me before walking out with Liam, Chase and Dylan follow him.

"So this is Josh." I say softly, walking over to the two of them.

"So this is my brothers girlfriend." Josh replies, grinning.

"Girlfriend?" I laugh, looking at Noah, "He hasn't been here for five minutes and you have already told him that I'm your girlfriend."

"I said my friend that's a girl." Noah shoots a glare at Josh.

"That you just happen to kiss and tell your brother that she's your girlfriend." I say, "And did I just get friend zoned?"

"Of course not." Noah shakes his head but stops after a few seconds, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Are you asking me out?" I laugh.

"Should I be here for this?" Josh asks, cringing a bit.

"Forget it!" Noah yells, but he still manages to stay quiet, "I'll uh... ask you later."

"I'm cool with that." Josh says quickly.

"Oh awesome. It'll be totally unexpected, too." I respond, playfully rolling my eyes.