Chapter 17: Let's Talk

"Yeah hello." I answered the phone.

"You coming over?" She asked.

"Yeah baby I'm coming. Just give me a minute. Okay?"

"Alright." She laughed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you to bae."

"Bye."

"Bye." She hung up and I sat there for a moment. I was ready to go, but I've been getting those notes lately. I'm not scared, but I'm just kind of confused. Why would anyone want to hurt me?

Those were my thoughts before I grabbed my keys and headed out the house. My mind was going a mile a minute before I got Ashley's house. I was also thinking about telling her about what's been happening. I'm pretty sure Alex probably told her already. It's been three months.

"So has he told you yet?" I asked curiously.

"No he hasn't told me anything yet. I've been worried about him lately. Just been kind of down. That's why I want him to come over he hasn't been here in good month or two."

I sighed and stared at her for a moment before saying.

"So just to break the sadness around here. I found something out yesterday." I said braking off my awkward stare with my sister.

"What's that?" She asked a bit intrigued.

"Well, me and Michael are having a girl!" I announced and saw as my sister's interest grew into excitement.

"Yes." She finally said and had a big smile on her face.

"What's that for?" I laughed a bit.

"Because I didn't want you to have a boy because I knew Roberto was going to be the one spending time with him and stuff."

I laughed at her.

"You really think that."

"Yeah I do." She laughed.

We laughed a bit until there was a knock at the door. Ashley got up to answer it and to no surprise it was Roberto. I heard them say a few things then I got up to leave. Roberto stopped me in my track as I walked up to door.

"Where you goin?" He asked.

"Home." I replied.

"Why?"

"Because you and my sis are going to talk, so I'm just going to leave."

"Okay." He smiled and I walked out of the house

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as I turned towards Ashley.

"I mean he is pregnant you know." She implied.

"Yeah I know I know. Anyways how you doing today ma?"

"I'm doing good, but we need to talk though."

"What I done did nah?"

"Why did you ask that?"

"Because everytime we talk it's about something I did wrong."

"Well yeah it is,but I'm not mad this time though just come on sit down so we can talk." She said and walked towards the couch. I sighed and followed behind her. We sat down on the couch and watched the t.v. before we started talking.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I began.

"You...what's going on with you?" She asked.

"Huh?" I questioned back. She sighed.