Blanket Thief

You were sitting in bed reading a book when Henry came home and flopped down on the bed next to you. "Well how was your day?" You asked and put down your book.

"Hellish." He respond before getting up and walking over to you side of the bed. "I'm just glad I get to come home to you." He placed kisses on your lips repeatedly and slowly moved his hand up your torso.

"Hey, not so fast hot shot." You said and used your book to push him back enough to see his eyes. "It's already 10:15 and I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Oh come on, Y/N." He pleaded, placing kisses along your neck. "It'll be fun."

You chuckled a bit put pushed him back once more. "I don't doubt that, but we're both tired. Let's go to bed and if your good tomorrow then maybe."

"Oh boy. You really do have me wrapped around your finger don't you." He responded, giving you another kiss before retreating to the bathroom.

"That's what this ring says." You joked.

*****

When you woke up the moon was still beaming through the cracks in the blinds and you were unusually cold. You turned from your side onto your back and looked over at the man by your side. Henry had managed to sneak the blanket almost completely off your body throughout the night.

"Henry." You whispered, trying to pull the blanket back from him, but to no avail. He had it wrapped around his body and your strength was no match for his. You gently poked his side but he merely groaned and pulled the blanket tighter around himself. "You ass. I can tell when you're awake." You pulled him onto his back and pinned his shoulders down. "You're a handful, you know."

He chuckled. "I know. But you love me anyways."

"I'd love you even more if you stopped stealing the goddamned blanket, Henry." You joked and tugged at the blanket a bit.

"You know that's not true."

"This is payback for earlier, isn't it?"

"Maybe." 

"You're the worst." You chuckled, planting a kiss on his lips before getting up and grabbing another blanket for yourself, Henry smiling after you. I'll let this man steal a blanket from me for the rest of my life if it means I get to see that dorky smile all the time. 

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this little imagine. I know my account is mainly Chris related but The Man From U.N.C.L.E. happened, so yeah. Enjoy the rest of this book!