Chapter 1

Bayley's pov

 I couldn't believe that I was on my way to making it to WWE. I had just had my last match last night for NXT and gave my women's championship belt to Emma. She was a strong opponent and I admire that she will continue what most of us  women have been trying to prove to everyone out there and that's that we the women are about to takeover the wrestling world.

Stepping out of the cab I pay the driver and grab my bags. I walk to the arena and see that there were mostly only crew members here. I had an early meeting with Vince McMahon himself and let's say he can be a little intimidating. he is the chairman of this company and knowing that he was requested from his son in law Triple H to bring me up just goes to show he does believe in me.

As I was about to make a turn I bump into something hard. I fall to the ground and see non-other than Roman Reigns.

"Sorry." He says giving me a hand up.

 "It's okay I didn't see where I was going." I said smiling for some odd reason.
"No baby girl I should have seen where I was walking. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be hurt in anyway. He says smiling back.

"Oh I'm......I get cut of by someone calling Roman.

"Hey baby how's about we get a room together for. The girl  stops what she is saying and gives me a disgusting look. Who is this?" She says.

"Emily this is ... I'm sorry what's your name.'' Roman asks me.

"I'm Bayley.'I said nervously.

"Well whoever or wherever you came from stay away from my man. He doesn't need a girl like you distracting him from focus." She says angrily.

"Em just stay calm I just...she cuts him off.

"Look Romey I don't like you talking to other girls especially this one. she looks like she could be trouble. what if our daughter was here and saw you. You know how jealous she gets when another woman is around you that's not me." She says.

"Em I have asked you to stop being jealous and if you want us to get married next weekend I expect you to behave.' Roman says.

"Look I just don't wanna lose you. I know how irresistable you are and I'm only protecting what's mine." She says.

"Sorry guys I need to get to a meeting." I said interrupting and walking away akwardly.

"Wait".. I heard someone shout but I just walked away. As I reach the office door I see both Roman and his I guess fiancé arguing still until I see her slap him and walks away.  I just look away afterwards and knock on the door  and enter after someone says come in.

"Bayley I'm glad you came. IU just wanted to give you your script for tonight and that you will have a divas title match tonight. I expect you to give it your all tonight and no disappointments." Vince says.

"A title match really?" I said trying to process what just happen.

"Yes and if you excuse me I have to get ready for a board meeting in a few minutes. Have a pleasant night and good luck." He says.

I walk out of the office with a smile on my face. I was going to hug him right there but I had to resist considering he is the boss and I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me.

I made my way to the divas lockeroom when I felt someone hit me from behind.

"You stay away from my man and don't; even think about telling anyone about our little encounter or things will be worser for you."

I just stayed down until I heard her heels noise disappear and get up. Tonight was not the way I wanted to start my day but I guess It is what it is.  All I have to look forward for is my title match later tonight.

So what you guys think of this? I will not be following any storylines that are happening right now so I hope you all enjoy. Please comment and vote.