Chapter 3

Being in the police station and being question if i was involved in the attack of a fan who claims i was one of the attackers. What i find funny is that i was nowhere near the attack that happened. The timing sums up to the time i got attacked by...

"Miss we thank you for your time and we apologize for the misunderstanding. We had a description that is very close to the appearance but we have found the rightful individual. The anonymous  caller said it was a employee and that she too was attacked from behind. " The officer said. 

"Its fine, I understand that its part of your job and we must all corporate." I said. 

 I stood up and headed out of the room i was interrograted in.  Being here was the worst thing ever. I can't even image what work would be like tomorrow if i even have a job now. 

Leaving the police station i knew who would cause this to happen. This was a message and i knew straight away she would not stop till I stayed away.  What did i do to even make her think i want to steal him. All i need to do is stay away from both as much as possible. 

Realizing i had no idea where i was going i just walked around the city looking trying to clear my mind. Looking around i see that the sky is really foggy and it looks like it is about to rain. Just as i said that it started raining. 

Trying to look for cover i see a little cafe still open. I enter and what i least expected was to find them. Both seemed in a very cherry mood. Considering i just had the best/worst night of my life i decided it rather be in the rain than seeing them all lovey dovey. 

Roman's pov 

I could not get her out of my mind. She was just so interesting and had a very.....

"Roman are you listening to me." Em said. 

" Sorry babe just a little tired." I said. 

"Fine i guess its best you get some rest after the rough night you had. Plus we need to start planning the wedding." She says. 

I don't know how i fell for her but here we are about to get married and  i am already having second thoughts and think about Bayley. 

"Roman you still here." Em says snapping out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah sorry lets go shall we." i said. 

"Can you give me a sec i need to use the ladies room for a moment. I'll see you at the car." She says. 

As she walks to the ladies room i head to the car and see a figure in the rain. Is that her? I was about to approach her but i decided against it.Knowing Em could show up any minute i just headed for the car and looked for an umbrella knowing Em would have a fit if i didn't prevent her from getting wet. 

Looking through the trunk i see Em walking in the rain as if she wasn't getting wet. She seemed upset but she looked out of it. 

"Em you okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah just got some bad news." Was all she said. 

"Oh. Is everything okay." I asked. 

"Yeah let's get out of her and out of the rain." She says getting into the car. 

I walked to my side and drive us the next city still think about her. How can a woman who i only had little contact with have me already so whipped. But the bad thing about it is i'm a taken man and about to be married man. I can't let this girl distract me like that.As beautiful she is i can't be a heart breaker. Why am i feeling this way? 

Okay so this is not my best chapter but it will get better when i start to find the direction i am going. please comment and vote