My Ex's Ex is in town

///
Rachel POV
Santana took me to Finns house. Apparently that's where she's deciding we're getting ready before we party. I still haven't talked or done anything to Finn after he sprung a kiss on me. I don't know how to confront him, at least for now. So I asked Santana to sneak me in the back. Tonight it's just going to be Britney, Kurt, Santana, Mercedes and me. We're going to go to a bar and just get drunk.
///
Santana POV
After I convinced Rachel to stay, Kurt said we should go to a bar. I didn't know lady lips had it in him, so of course I agreed. Although Mercedes said we should invite Finn. After their little smooch session I'm pretty sure Rachel would be ok with that. So I proposed he go, without Rachel knowing, planning without either of them knowing is fun.
///
Rachel POV
Right now I'm sitting in a chair as I let Kurt and Santana pull at my hair. Everyone was waiting for me and Santana. I got in through the back, Kurt was standing there ready as Santana distracted Finn. It was perfect. But the getting out is going to be hard. But I'll just worry about my outfit. Since it's a bar everyone's going all sexy, and since my clothes are at the hotel, I'm forced to where one of Santana's, and we all know how she dresses on regular days.

"Done" Santana smiles

Kurt smiles so proud as well as I look at my hair straight with a smokey eye shadow look. It will never stop amazing me how these people do my hair and makeup.

"Now for the dress" Kurt smiles as Mercedes drops her heel and Britney pauses putting foundation

Oh and did I mention I'm in my bra and underwear because according to Santana my clothes were 'inappropriate' for a bar so they had to go. I slip into a black tight sparkly short dress. Santana hands me her black strappy heels.

"Damn rach, even I want to bone you" Mercedes tells me getting up
"Yeah you look fabulous" Britney adds
"Thanks girls" I smile
"Well since we were just waiting for Rachel, let's go" Santana says

Santana is in a short gray one shoulder dress with black knee high boots, Kurt has a red shirt black tie and regular jeans, Mercedes is in a purple and black short dress with purple wedges, and Britney has a short pink flowy dress with white heels.
///
At the bar
///
Rachel POV
There was no plan to sneak me out because Finn had already left somewhere. So I got lucky. So now Santana and I are having a shot contest while Mercedes dances with some blonde dude and Britney dances on the counter. Kurt's the only one staying sober. I had just drank four shots of tequila and I feel so tipsy. Santana's laughing like crazy as I make a funny face, our fun is interrupted when Mercedes's mystery dude turns over and we see it's sam. Wait if Sam's here than.....oh damn it

I get pulled out of my thoughts when Britney drags me and Santana to the dance floor. I'm too drunk to deny so we start dancing to the beat, which happens to be those sex songs that make you get all stripper mode.

"Rachel Berry? Is that you"

I hear, I turn around and see the one and only Quinn Fabray. As usual she looks freaken perfect. I force a smile as Santana goes

"Ew"

She walks to Britney and they start grinding on each other causing guys to come and watch. Leaving me with the she-devil.

"Heyyyyy quinnnnnn" I say slightly drunk
"Are you here with him" Quinn says a little pissed as she points to Finn drinking with puck
"No" I say over the music
"Oh well then I guess he'll be leaving with someone else" she smirks evily

Something in me just sets my soul on fire and not in a good way, so I just let my stupid drunk self take over and I push past Quinn and head to the bar. I see her turn around crossing her arms not amused. I pull Britney and Santana and Mercedes with me. I make them help me on the counter and I pull Santana up who helps Britney, and we all stand on the counter as Mercedes tells the Dj to play something sexy. She does and gets on the counter as well.

Before we know it, we have everyone in the clubs attention. First Britney starts off, then Mercedes takes over, after Santana dances practically on a guys face. Now it's my turn, I see Finn closely watching with his mouth open, Quinn has her bitch face on and I just smirk. I put my hands on my hips and start swaying, then, I walk over to Santana and grind on her, after that I squat and walk over to Mercedes and together we move our heads in a sexy way causing guys to hoot. As I made my way to Britney with my hands on my hips I stop and shake my butt, then I continue to walk, right when I reached Britney, we were about to flash everybody but I felt two strong arms pull me down. The girls were to drunk to care so they continued.

I turn and I see Finn. He drags me into the hallway I cross my arms pissed.

"What the hell were you thinking Rachel?" Finn asked
"I was thinking I would show Quinn" I blurt out

Finn just stares at me, and then I kiss him. He doesn't stop me and starts to grip my waist, I put my arms around his neck,we start moving our heads in sync, then he slows pushes me up against the wall as is snake my legs around him. He pulls away breathless

"Let's take this somewhere else" I breath out while our foreheads touch

I feel his head nod in agreement. He let's me slide down and as were walking we kiss passionately in between. We walk to one of the rooms above the bar. Finn pays not even looking at the guy who gives him the card. We still have eyes on each other as we walk and kiss. Finally Finn slides in the card to the room and he drags me inside eager.

As soon as he locks the door he looks at me and kisses me. I kiss him back and let him take me to the bed as I pull of his jacket. I fall on the bed with him over me and I undo his tie as he unbuttons his shirt. We still kiss and he pulls away and looks at me, and then he smiles and continues. I smile into the kiss as well, I can't believe I'm in the same position I was in high school, with Finn.