Chapter 1:Just friends

Percy p.o.v.

Training was gruesome today, but here's a recap : dueling with Aries cabin which sucked for me because it's just me, soo, they got creamed I mean come on, it's me and archery with Grove, Neeks, and wise girl, that one was great with Grover  laughing at me each time I missed the target, Nico watch the distance. Annabeth as always, corrected my every mistake I used to love when she did this, but now it's starting to bug me. A lot. Then I ate with Grove and Neeks later joined us  then a shower and then sleep and then to the dining pavilion No capture the flag until Friday.

Nico p.o.v

      Lately I've been studying Grover he's been acting weird and I'm guessing Percy of the newest even with the empathy link the guy is getting a little extra in the best bro (mate) love thing. I joined the camp activities today (Percy shirtless was hot as always) anyway Justin told me to tell him what's going on with me but that's kind of hard to come out and say "hey I love you ever since I realize that I need you" like big possibility then I guess I'm going to do it I better get it done

Grover p.o.v.

   Why? When he sweats, his body looks the same as in all. I have juniper  and I am not gay!
Right? I've been looking everybody in my mind for awhile, we just show it after being in the forest eating lunch in offering the best of it to the gods, Nico had joined us and  he has been creeping me out fancy join me in Percy in activities today, he just stares at me intently in coming to impress a skill or I guess he does the name is Bentley. I saw him, all the time you got a hard on staring at him you saw me look so good in flux that mean when I started this off my chest my face heated up, he said sorry for using up all the hot water, did he think that was why I had that shocked look on my face, really!?! And then we had dinner in the dining pavilion.