42

Rosie's pov
It's been one week since mine and Niall's break up and it broke my heart every time I mention it.
I was sitting with calum, although he made a mistake and brought the girls to Niall, but still,he listens.
"So it's been a week Rosie,how are you feeling now?"
"Well to be honest, I'm not fine at all."
"Don't worry Rosie, everything will be okay, Niall's a great guy trust me, besides both of you are meant to be together."
"Yeah, I know but that was in the past, I don't know now."
Niall never leaves his room all day, it hurts not to say "our room" anymore, but at night, he goes clubbing, he went clubbing every night, I couldn't sleep.
I wanted to eat some ice cream, I found his favorite flavor, my heart warmed a bit, I whispered to calum to give it to Niall, calum understood as he entered.
I was half way in my ice cream as I heard a knock on the door, Hannah answered, she knelt then approached towards me, I was confused.
She tucked into my hand and said
"Rosie, go read this alone."
"What's wrong Hannah?"
"Just go Rosie."
I nodded still confused, I entered the bathroom and opened the envelope, it looked old.
It was a letter and it said.
"Dear Rosie, you're finally in the age where it's all about love, and I know love stories aren't always what you've imagined, and guys these days are complicated trust me, i don't want to force you who you date or something, you're a grown up now and you have your own choices, and if you ever wanted to date, Date someone who sleeps on your chest and snores in your ear, date someone who'll be your Friday night and your entire Saturday. Date someone who's proud of you, date someone who makes only cry from laughter. Date someone who's not afraid to love everything about you, date someone who would rather watch your favourite movie instead if partying on Friday night.
Date someone who'll share food with you even though you said you don't want any. Date someone who'll warm your hands in winter and kiss your pink nose.
Date someone who'll text you they love you at 2am and 9pm. Date someone who'll let you change the station in the car when they're driving, date someone who can make you smile when you'd rather die, date someone who makes your insides feel like you've just downed a bottle of vodka.
Date someone who makes you better, date someone who meets you half way, date someone who brings you a glass of water when they get themselves one, date someone who makes sure you don't spend money on stupid things. Date someone your ex hates and mom loves.
Date someone who'd rather spend Friday night watching movie than out with 50 People they barely talk to, date someone who sleeps on your chest and leave a little bottle of drool.
Don't date someone who makes you leave ocean of tears, find someone who believes love is black and white, you either love someone or you don't, there are so many mediocre things in life
Love shouldn't be one of them. And as I said you have your own choices, think well.
All the love, your mother."
I gasped, how this came here? After all these years it arrived now? But mom's dead... How?
I wiped the tear and start talking to her, she still listens.
"Oh mother, I wish you were here when I came home smelling like  rain, cigarette smoke and teenage love, or when I came home smelling like vanilla vodka and lavender flowers, or when I came home smelling like thunderstorms and fire, cheap vodka and break up songs, I miss you mother, I wish you were here." I said crying as I blinked away the tears.
Growing up I always thought true love was red roses, dates on Saturday nights, little black box that held expensive things, and always knowing what to say. I thought true love was a kiss in the rain, deep explanations, and the perfect story. But now hat I'm older I've realised it's not like that at all.
See because true love for me is ugly snap chats, and peeing while you're on the phone. True love is kissing at 6 am despite the morning breath and singing at the top of your lungs.
It's saying all the wrong things at all the wrong moments, it's sarcasm and being honest even when it hurts. It's late hours of the night hen it's been a long day bd it's no make and bad hair.
It's tears from laughter, it's tears from sadness and it's nothing like a storybook you've ever read.
It's never running out of things to talk about, nod it's being comfortable in the silence of things, true love is watching titanic even though you swore you'll never watch it, it's getting mad at stupid things, it's "you're an idiot" and "you're a little shit"and knowing you're so lucky to hear those every day. It's spilling your feelings at 4 am when you should be asleep, it's the song on the radio that always makes you smile, it's the worst story you can imagine, but thank God it worked out anyways. True love is never losing that magic, true love is never leaving hen things gets hard.
I like my definition anyways

I can hear Louis shouting my name, so I washed my face, folded the letter and went to the living room where I sat next to Halsey.
They were watching E! News, the usual but their face expressions were weird.
Some articles were finished as I saw An article about Niall.
"Turn up the volume" I scolded.
The article said:
"One direction's Niall horan fought with a paparazzi?
The rising boy band's star was entering a club with his bandmates  and the 5sos lads, but horan lost his nerves and punched the pap as he used some strong language cause the paparazzi asked about Horan's  beloved lady Rosie Richards, are there bridges between these love birds? Please say no!"
The article was finished as it was the first thing appeared when I opened Facebook, rage filled me as I entered his room, it looked nasty.
"Can you explain this?"
"So you saw it huh?"
"Everybody did Niall."
"So?"
"So? So? Are YOU INSANE? How COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I DONT KNOW WHO ARE U ANYMORE! WHERES THE-"
Before I could continue, he pinned me against the wall.
~~
Niall's pov
I pinned her against the wall  and said:
"Where's the Niall you know huh?"
Her gaze was one the floor, she didn't look at me.
"Look at me" I said sternly
"Explain first" she said.
"Fine." I gave in.
".......and yeah, that's how that shit happened, happy?"
"Yeah very, thank you." She was about to go as I stopped her
I don't want her to leave again.
I stood up and brought her petite body to mine.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I cheated, I'm sorry hurtled you, I'm sorry I broke you, I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm sorry I-"
She interrupted me by bringing her lips to mine, I miss her pink lips, so. Much.
I guided her to the bed, I hovered over her and continued kissing her, I've been cured.
She pulled away and brought her forehead to mine, our noses touching.
"I've missed you Rosie."
"I-I've  miss-ed  you way more, Niall."
"Still stuttering huh?"
She covered her face from shyness, I removed her hands and Said:
"Don't cover your face, your beautiful."
She hugged me tight, I didn't want to leave her.
She took out something from her pocket, it was a letter.
I loved it when she gives me letters, her simplicity is just breathtaking.
"This whole week I wrote something for you, it's about this week without you."
I smiled at her and took the letter, I breathed out and started reading.
"This week without you.
Monday 9:16 am, you bought me coffee and it spilled all over me and burned my skin. How ironic.
Tuesday 12:36 pm.
I wrote a poem about you in English class, my teacher gave me an A and sent me to the guidance counselor.
Wednesday 4:06 am
You have now a voice mail from me crying into the phone, please don't bring it up later.
Thursday 8:08 pm.
I skipped school today because my heart is bleeding, I think. I don't really know what's going on in my chest right now. But I think it feels like what you'd feel if your heart started bleeding. I know hearts are supposed to pump blood and stuff so I guess its like hearts are always bleeding but that's not what I mean, I mean like if someone splashed it down the middle.
Friday 12:19 pm
I'm hiding in the back of the library because there was a guy smelled like you and I felt dizzy.
Saturday 6:03 am.
I haven't fucking slept and I need to hear your voice, but I know that if I did I'll fucking lose it. But does it really matter? I've already lost you. What's left? You were everything. That was really a big mistake. I shouldn't have made you everything, you could've been half everything. Then I'd be half okay, and you can come back from half okay. You can get good, but you can't come back from the dead. I'm so fucking dead. You were fucking everything.
Sunday 10:09 pm.
I can't sleep because you're not here, but if you were here, I'd just be shaking really hard. Trying to keep my heart from pounding so hard it breaks my ribs. And trying to keep from kissing  you. Maybe I'll just never sleep again. You always said you liked the way I look when I'm tired."
I finished and looked at her then I said.
"All of this happened? You suffered that much?" I said with my heart aching, I'm a fucking idiot.
She nodded and looked at the window, I got up and punched the wall, she gasped.
She came and hugged me from the back, making me calm down.
"Niall, don't do that, yeah I suffered but that's doesn't mean you didn't suffer too right? Please let's forget and focus about us now."
I turned to her and pulled her for a kiss.
"So this means I'm forgiven?"
"Yes, yes you are blondie, now let's clean your injury."
She cleaned my injury and now we are reading Harry Potter, it's a long ass book, but I wanted to make her happy.
"I love you Rosie."
"I love you More, Niall."
"Forever?"
"Forever."
Now that I had her and our forever back, I couldn't be any happier.
We decided to take a nap but before we slept, she nuzzled her head into my chest and said something making my chest vibrate.
"You have stars in your ribcage, and entire universe in your veins, and I'm a black hole who's sucking the life out of you, but you still hold me tight at night from shivering my cold heart but you let me press up against you and steal your warmth, and I've noticed your smile has stopped, and the light is fading from your eyes, and I knew I should leave you, give you back your warmth, but you are the only thing, I have left. And if I let you go I'll drown."