I.

It's been awhile since I've been here, I can't even remember the last time .

Something's telling me not to go back, A (my best friend Arisse and my boss) almost drag me to the plane herself, and that's how I end up here waiting for her cousin for an hour now to show up and pick me up.

I'm starting to get annoyed as the minutes goes by, and A's not picking up her phone. I swear after this she'll pay.

I tried calling her again, finally she answered.

"hello"

"thank God you've finally answered do you know how many times I've tried calling you?"

"oh K it's you"

"yes it's me A "

"well why are you calling me at this ungodly hour?"

"well I've been waiting for hours now for that cousin of yours, where the heck is he?"

"calm down K"

"I can't, not right now A"

"hey K, I'll text him again wait a sec"

"please make it faster A"

"K he said he's there alreasdy, have you look for him?"

"how can I look for someone I don't know A? tell me"

"oops did I forgot to send his pic to you?"

"what do you think A?"

"ok I'm sorry ok, I'm gonna send it now, wait.. done"

"next time A please stop forgetting the important things will you?"

"I promise"

A notification buzzed and a pic of a guy smiling widely with a weird pose showed, I grimaced .

"hey A don't you have a decent photo of your cousin?"

"ah nope"

"I'll look for him now A"

"okay enjoy your stay there K love you"

"I'll try A , take care love you too"

I stood up, with my luggage in tow, I really hope something good will happen after this. I looked at his photo again and this time , I felt smiling and I don't know why. As I looked up there he was with a goofy smile plastered on his face, I approached him then.

"hey I'm Kathryn, Arisse's bestfriend"

but he didn't say anything, he just stood there staring at me , I had to snapped my finger in front of his face to caught his attention.

"what? sorry, sorry yes I'm her cousin"

"well it's nice meeting you, but can we go now?"

"oh yeah sure, let me get that for you, this way"

"thanks"

He made me stay at the curb while he went to get his car, a few minutes a hummer stopped in front of me. The driver's door opened and there he was.

He went to my side, opening the passenger door for me, well with his actions maybe chivalry's not dead yet.

"by the way my name's Danilo, what's yours?" asking me as he got in

"it's Katey"

"Katey, it's nice to meet you" he looked at me then smiling.

"I'm feeling tired so if it's not rude can I sleep and you can wake me up when were already there"

"no problem, sleep well"

I felt someone tapping my shoulder, got no choice but to wake up already. As I took off my eye mask , a goofy smile welcomed me.

"sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep, but we're already here"

"it's okay"

I got out his car, and when I finally dawned on me of my surroundings, I can't help but be shocked.

"hey where are we?'

"uh in Maginhawa"

"what's Maginhawa?"

"well that's the name of our province, where we are right now?

"what?! , province?, why are we in a freaking province?"

"well that's were my farm is"

"no, no we have to go back, "

"but you're staying here, Arisse told me that"

"no I'm not"

I started to call her, oh Arisse what is this? what are you planning?

"hey can you calm down for a sec"

"well I can't, I don't want to stay here" he was taken aback by what I said but I don't care.

"well you've got no choice, you're staying here" and the unbelievable thing happen, he reached for my phone then threw it away

"what the heck!"

"stop it, you're staying here"

walking away leaving me gaping at him.

a/n I'm gonna try to make a short story, cause msyellowpixie inspired me, love you btw :* I hope you like this one