The Shy Purple One

~Mike's P.O.V~

Another shitty night in the pizzeria, nothing but animatronics and long silence hours. I was about to leave the pizzeria but I decided to go check the show stage once more.

The animatronics were just standing there, not moving a muscle. A little smile appeared onto my face, but faded as I noticed a door that I haven't seen before. I looked around and started heading my steps towards that mysterious door. As I headed towards the door I kept eyes on the animatronics, making sure nobody moves. I targeted my eyes back to the door as I was standing in front of it. I gulped and slowly placed my hand on to the rusty handle of the door, slowly turning the handle. The handle made loud squeaky noise which made me jump a little. I gathered my courage and opened the door slowly looking what's in there. A dark room was slowly filled with the light of the show stage. I sighed from relief as there was nothing in there... until... the light reached a dark figure in the back of the room. I stepped into the room, checking out the mysterious figure. As I got closer to the figure, it started having a shade of purple. I smiled "huh, well won't you look at that..." I kneeled down to the figure "who are you? And what are you doing here?" I chuckled.

~Vincent's P.O.V~

I tried not to move either breathe as this weird person was looking at me. But I couldn't hold my breath anymore... I exhaled loudly, startling him. I got nervous as I didn't mean to startle him. "I - I'm sorry s-sir! I - I didn't mean to scare you!" I explained, grabbing my hair nervously. The person placed his hand onto my shoulder softly, I slowly looked at him slowly. " I'm Mike" he smiled " and you are?" he continued. My voice shuttered " I - I'm V - Vincent...". Mike holded his hand out " come on Vince, let's get ya out of here" he smiled in the most friendly way I've ever seen. I suddenly felt warm from inside as I stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes, I grabbed his hand carefully. He pulled me up, holding me close to his body. I didn't know how to react, I felt warm yet uncomfortable. A shiver run down my spine, making me shake a little.

~Mike's P.O.V~

"Wow, you feeling cold Vince?" I took off my shirt leaving me half naked. "Here, have this Vince" I smiled and wrapped my shirt around him. He looked at me with a slight smile. I smiled back at him. He fell down but luckily I cathed him before he fell down to the floor "woah, I guess I have to carry you Vince". I picked him up gently, holding him in my arms. He moved close to my naked chest. I noticed a blush on that mans face, I smiled softly at him and softly kissed his forehead. He hid his face deeply into my chest, I felt his face being burning hot. I chuckled quietly to myself, I started heading out from the room. " So, Vince... do you have a place to go from here?", I felt his head turning up to me. He looked down to the floor, "n - no... I don't h - have a place to go... I've been stuck here for decades..." he shuttered. "Well, wanna come over to my place?" I smiled at him. He blushed roughly " I -I'd love to come over" he shuttered. I smiled widely "Great! Let's go!" I started running out from the pizzeria to my car, hoping nobody would we me without shirt.
I run out of the doors of the pizzeria, dashing to my car with... my Vince~. Ahem. I opened the back door of my car, gently laying Vince on to back seats. "You comfty there Vince?" I smiled at him while stroking his side softly. He curled up in to my shirt, nodding slightly. I shut the back door and got onto the drivers seat, started the car and drove off the pizzerias parking lot.