New Home

~Vincent's P.O.V~

I sneezed and slowly opened my eyes, looking around slightly. I closed my eyes again trying to remember what happened, then I remembered... "M-Mike?...", I sat up quickly as I realized where I was... I was in Mike's house... at least that's what I hope I were. I heard foot steps coming towards the room I was in, I hid myself under the bed sheets. The door slowly opened, making a little squeaky noise. "Morning Vince~" I recognised that voice.. It was Mike, I sat up quickly blushing slightly. "M-Morning Mike" I shuttered in shy voice. He came over to me, kissing my forehead softly. I blushed madly and hid my face. I swear he was smiling again with his wide creepy smile, suddenly I felt his hand stroking my back. I shivered as it didn't feel nice, luckily Mike's phone rang and he had to leave the room.  I sighed from relieve, and looked around, looking for my clothes. I couldn't find my clothes but I didn't want to get up either, but for the sake of finding my clothes I had to stand up. I grabbed blanket from the bed and wrapped it around me, covering my body. I started going through Mike's clothes desperately looking for mine, but it was pretty much hopeless. I heard heard Mike walking back to upstairs so I just grabbed Mike's clothes and putted them quickly on. Unfortunately the clothes were way too long for me. Mike slammed the door open, my heart literally stopped for a second. "Hi again Vin-.." he went quiet as he saw me in his clothes, he started squealing. I blushed madly as I knew what he was going to say "Oh Vince~! You're so cute in my clothes" he ran to me picking me up and kissing... again. "I think we should go buy you some clothes~" he shuckled, I nodded but my stomach was growling. "I think we should get some breakfast first~" Mike shuckled picking me up and carrying me to kitchen.

~amazing breakfast skip brought by me~

To Be Continued In The Next Part

Sorry about the last update for this part ^^;
Me And me classmate were tired while I was continued this story and we added some silly college humour to it XD

But for now on there will be only serious updates