Chapter 2 (one year later)

after my parents died, my bestfriends family took me in. My best friends name was nathan. He was my best friend since 2nd grade.

One day, i was reading a book about romance. My friend gave it to me for my birthday last year, i just never get to read it.

The book was about romance. And on the last section there's a a section about "sex for beginners".

I went to my friends sister, Abigail, she's 17 years old.

I went to her room and asked her about that section. We reed it together and she explains a bit.

Then she said "you wanna try it"? "I dont know" i replied.

"Its fine, nobody is home and i just bought a pill to not get pregnant."

Then she took of her clothes pants bra and underwear. I could see her breast. She's actually very beautifull. Then she took my clothes pants and underwear off. Then she lay down on her bed facing down and spread her leh. Then she told me to put my penis inside her pussy. I was so scared. But i did. She looked a bit hurt." Are you ok?" I asked "i've never been better" she replied. Then she guide me throught the whole thing. When we are done, i know how to do sex now.

I'm sorry its so short, this is my first story
I promise to continue
Please comment and give me ideas for the next chapter

BYE