A Morning with Khayman

Y/N's POV

  You were wrapped in a warm blanket, on the left side of the bed. You were wide awake, but you decided to close your eyes and you'd go back to sleep.
  Little luck you had because you ended up even more awake then before. You shuffled around trying to find a good position to sleep, then you heard a groan of annoyance.
  You forgot Khayman was in bed with you, annoyed that you were shaking the bed too much.
"Babe, please stop," He said with a deep morning voice.
Then you felt an arm wrap itself around your waist, pulling you into a warm engulf. Its hold tightened your lower body.
"Just stay right... Here..." He trailed on already fell back asleep. Now you just hear light snores and you are wrapped around the waist like a snake is coiled around you.
You sigh because you don't know what to do for the time being. So you quietly extended your arm to reach your phone. After you went and grabbed it, you unlocked it and pressed on the yellow background with a white ghost. SnapChat.
You started recording Khayman sleeping then you captioned it," In bed with Him ❤️💤"
----------------10 mins later-------------
You stared at the ceiling, same as before, constricted in Khayman's arms.
You tried to lift you self up. Only to be brought down to the bed again. And this went on and on after a few tries.
So you lift his arm gently off your waist. Then you lift yourself off, took your pillow as a makeshift body and wrapped his arms around it again.
You quietly cheered as you accomplished something productive in the morning.... Kind of...
You went to the bathroom to start you day off. Before you went on with your business you looked in the mirror and played around with your hair. Different styles like messy buns, pony tails, braids,etc.
As you were going to lunge for the tooth brush to brush your teeth you felt a presence behind you. You turned around to having to lift your neck up to make eye contact with your boyfriend.
"I love seeing you wake up in the morning, when you would play with your hair," he said putting his hands on waist.
"And I love your morning voice when you just woke up." You said putting your arms around his neck. He tried to lean in but you stopped him.
"Nope. Better get that morning breath checked out," you said backing away playfully.
He chuckled in amusement.
" You can't deny me, and you know that,"
He spins you around so that you guys face the mirror and takes a picture with you to post on SnapChat. He captioned it "Who I woke up to 😘💞❤️❤️"
---------------------------------------------

This was just an easy going story. It's a Monday and I know I said I would post on the weekends but I was bored soooooo... Yeah.
Bye,❤️❤️❤️