Girls Who Like Girls

Next Morning

I Woke Up To A Text From Sasha Saying That Shes Sorry About Last Night. I Hopped In The Showaa Which Took 15 Mins Placed On A Black Tank Top Red Bball Shorts With My Nike Socks. Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face Walked To The Kitchen And Made Me Some Breakfast When I Received A Message From Big Homie. Got My Plate Together And Told Myself Time For Me To Get My Grind , Finished My Breakfast Ran Thru My Closet And Put On

>
>
> Black Tee Shirt Cargo Pants With My High Top Black Pumas. I Looked Good As Usual Even Tho My Hair All Curly , I Grabbed My Keys Locked Up The House And Got Into My Car Drove Over To My Big Homie House To Know The Word On The Street.

BIG Homie POV

Y'all Know We Got Alot On The Street Time To Make Some Money Or Ya Not Gonna Get Paid.
Jazzy Walked Up , Iight Big Dawgg Now Hand Over The Drugs So I Can Get My Shit Done.

Sasha POv

Last Night Was Great But I Don't Know What came Over Me Lemme Text Jazzy And See What She Got Going On

>>>>>

Wyd?? I Said

Busy Right Now Ma Can I Call Ya Later ?? Jazzy Said

Yeah Iguess. I Said
>>>>>>>>>>

Moving On With My Day My BestFrieend Ki Coming Over So I Took A 30 Minute Shower Hopped Out Put On My Pink Bra And Panty Set Lotioned Up And Put On Some Perfume I Heard A Knock On The Door Assumed It Was My BestFrieend. I Walked To The Door Opened It , And I Hugged Ki She Wrapped Her Arms Around Waist And Left A Kiss On My Cheek.

I Like My BestFrieend Ki If Ya Wondering She Is Fine But She Don't Know That I'm Scared To Tell Her.

Ki POV

I Hugged My BestFrieend I Miss Her And She Was Looking And Smelling Good. I Gotta Crush On My BestFrieend But She Will Never Know That , We Walked To The Living Room And Watch A Couple Of Movies So I Got Comfrontable My BestFrieend Laid Her Head On My Chest And Watched Kevin Hart Seriously Funny. We Ended Up Taking A Nap.

Jazzy POV

So Sasha Texted Me But I'm Moving DRUGS The Street Life Is All I Know I Wanna Relationship But It Ain Gonna Go That Way If I Don't Turn My Life Around But I Love That Fast Money Life. Tonight I Wanna Take Sasha Out && Then To The Fair Sasha Gone Be Mine I Have To Make Her Mine.....I Got This Text From My Ex Thats Been Tryna Get Back With Me But She Ain Naan But A Quickie She Texted Me To Come Over So I Finished And Almost Got Caught By 12 (police) I Hopped In My Range Rover And Drove Over To My Ex House I Hopped Out Knocked On The Door & She Opened The Door Ready.

SEXUAL CONTACT

My Ex Pulled In And We Walked Up The Stairs To Her Room. I Laid Shawty Down On Her Back Taking Off Her Clothes & Kissing Her Skin Passionately I Eased My Fingers Down In Her Panties Feeling That She Was Dumb Wet I Slid Her Panties Off With My Teeth && Began To Eat Making My Tongue Turn In Circler Motions Causing Her To Arch Her Back I Suck On Her Clit & She Squirts In My Mouth She Tasted So Good I Took Off My Shirt & Pants And Slid My Dick Deep In Her Making Her Feel Every Inch She Began To Moan Daddy Holding Her Breast And Fucking The Shit Out Of Her Smacking Her Ass Hard I Pulled Out And She Began Suckin I Watched Her *Damn I Left Some Great Sex* She Stood Up Tryna Kiss Me & I Looked At Her Disgusted I Put My Clothes On And Left.

∆Sasha POV

I Texted Jazzy To Come Over & She Said She Was Otw I Was Happy.....I Dozed Off