† stubborn

mirage 🥀

•••
: no bullshit

•••: no bullshit

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜɪs :

"Chris, can you get off your phone now?" I questioned, trying to take his phone out of his hand.

"Okay. Give me two minutes." He sighed, finally putting his phone onto the table and concentrating on the screen.

I cheesed as he wrapped his lanky arms around me. I was enjoying the movie so much that I cuddled up next to him. After ten minutes, I glanced back up at him to see him staring down on his phone.

"Chris!" I shouted him, startling him as he quickly locked his phone. "What the hell? You're being real disrespectful."

"Disrespectful? I ain't said a damn word." He spoke as if he was clueless.

"I'm not saying verbally. I'm talking physically. Your actions. I get that you're a busy person, but don't get my hopes high for nothing." I explained as I walked off from the living room. Chris stood up and trailed behind me.

"The fuck is yo' problem? You're mad because I was on my phone?"

"My problem is that you invited me over here to spend time together, but you can barely take your eyes off your phone."

"You're so fucking easy for no damn reason. I'm sorry I'm a busy person. Ain't shit I can do about it." Chris yelled back with the same anger written in his tone.

"Fuck you." I shrugged as I stepped into my shoes. I snatched my keys and purse, heading out the house. It was really unnecessary for us to argue about nothing, but we were both stubborn people. We enjoyed having the last word.

I seen Chris facial expression soften. "Wait, baby." He gripped my wrist, pulling me back in the house. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? I'm just a little stressed."

"No, Chris, it's not that simple. You're talking to me like you're crazy."

"I know, baby. My bad. My manager texting me about some bullshit." He explained, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"And I didn't even do anything to you, big head." I said, plucking his head as he laughed. "You gotta stop taking your problems out on me. We can always talk."

"Let me make it up to you." Chris's face held a seductive expression as he smirked. I smiled and scrunched my face up.

"Maybe after the movie? You owe me a movie, Chris."

"During?" Chris suggested, stroking his goatee.

"Nasty." I exclaimed. Chris shrugged, before pulling me back into the living area.

(edited 08/13/17)

∞(edited 08/13/17)

vote & comment