Thinkin' Bout You

"Aye you going to the high school reunion next month?" Ty, Jay's best friend asked sitting on the couch propping his feet on the freshly cleaned glass table. "Man nah Keisha don't wanna go so I prolly won't." Jay replied taking a small sip of his beer and sitting back in this chair. "Why you still with her? Know what don't answer that, but we going nigga whether you like it or not." Ty demanded giving Jay a strict look.

"Nigga you ain't gone force me to do shit." Jay argued back. Ty didn't say anything back, but just stared back at his best friend. "What happens if she's there?" Jay asked slightly above a whisper. "I don't think I could handle seeing her after all that happened."

Ty sighed and went to sit by this brother. "I know how you feel man, but maybe you need to see her for closure, you know?" Jay nodded and took another gulp of his beer. "I'll think about it and see what my final decision'll be." Ty nodded in an understanding way then stood up to leave. "I gotta get outta here man, I know Tasha finna call in a minute so I could read baby boy to sleep. But think on it and hit me up when you made yo decision." Ty and Jay dapped each other and Ty left.

Jay stood and went down unto his man cave/basement then grabbed his high school photo album. Smiling remembering the high school days with his boys. After a few flips of pages he got to her. His smile slowly began to drop looking at all the loving memories of their relationship. Jay looked down at his forearm and stared at her name printed in cursive with the color blue. He wondered if she still had his name printed on him.

Shawn Carter aka Jay is the starting point guard for the Brooklyn Nets. He's brought the team a total of 4 NBA championships. Jay is currently in a on and off relationship with your regular hoodrat Keisha who's only in it for the money. Is Jay in love with her? Of course not. He's never been in love with anyone accept her. You'll find out who her is later on, but back to Jay.

He sighed and closed the photo album then climbed up two flights of stairs to where his bedroom was found. Jay got it designed just how she described she wanted her dream bedroom to be. Stripping from his shirt he stood in the mirror and stared at the lips tatted on his chest making a trail down to his lower abdomen. That was always her trail.

Jay hasn't seen her in 9 in a half years. Their story? You'll find that out soon... or maybe you won't. After taking a long relieving shower Jay escaped out of the bathroom and unto his bedroom where he dried himself off. Slipping into some boxers he layed down on the bed and the bed and reminisced about her. The way she moves, the way she talks, the way she laughed, the way she moaned his name when ever he hit her spot how no one else could, the way she said she loved him and meaning every single word and the way she left him. A single tear fell from his eye, but he quickly wiped it away as if someone was there watching him.

He reached over to turn his speaker on and listened as the song sung out to him.

I been thinkin' bout you, you know, know, know. I been thinkin' bout you. Do you think about me still do ya? Do ya? Or do you not think so far ahead? Cause I been thinkin' bout forever.