II

Marriage (n.)
the legally or formally recognized union of a man and a woman (or, in some jurisdictions, two people of the same sex) as partners in a relationship.

I walk into the living room with Derek. He was quite shy but very good looking.
" How in the hell are we supposed to be married I don't even know you." I say

"Let's play the question game I'll ask a question then you ask and so forth?"

"Yeah sure you go first."

"Age?"

"You know it's rude to ask a girls age right?? But I am 20. What do you do for a living?"

"Six year difference between us , damn but I'm a surgeon. Favorite movie?"

"The little mermaid. How many people have you had sexual interaction with?"

"Damn I thought I would be the one asking that first but only one."

"Wait what? One person? So you are basically still a virgin awe Derek."

"No no shut up I was with this girl for 3 years and she cheated on me her names Addison the night I was gonna propose I caught her in the act."

"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better I slept with only 2. I was raped when I was younger and I was in a relationship for a year with someone I thought I would be with forever but now here I am."

Carolyn comes in and sits down next to Derek. She keeps looking around to see if we were going to talk.

"Meredith since the wedding is in a month after the wedding you will move in with Derek in his house." She says.

"Uh yeah sure." I hesitate. "Please excuse me I am gonna go to my room."
I ran up the stairs and start to cry. I can't marry someone I don't even know. I start to panic. And all of a sudden I'm having a panic attack. My door swings open and Derek was there. He shut the door and sat next to me.

"Shh shh it's okay. I'm here." He starts rubbing my back. "I'm scared to. But we will make it together." My panic attack lessens when he talks. His voice soothes me as I crawl to his lap. I lay my head on his chest. "It's okay you can sleep I'll be here when you wake up." My eyes start to close. How can someone I don't even know be so nice. Be so caring. I never had that in my life. I guess this won't be as bad as I originally thought. Maybe after all I'll fall in love with him. My eyes are to heavy to keep upon. He starts saying something but my sound went out. I started to fall into a deep deep sleep.

____________
YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT!!! SO GLAD YOU GUYS ALREADY LIKE THIS BOOK. SO 10 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS ILL UPDATE AGAIN 😇

Xoxo bell