Book/fanfic?

Hey! So it's been a bit and I'm not gonna lie it's cause I forgot my password and had to get a new email and get that figured out so sorry lol but it's fixed!!! So now for this little title of the update to be explained:

I want to make an actual fanfic, like the slightly sexual (not really because I'm not like that lol), obsessive reading, creative..ish, funny fanfic/books! I'll give you all my idea kinda of what I sorta wanna do. It would be a 5sos one, (I also want to do a Scott Helman one but I don't know how many people would like to read that so let me know) but the 5sos one would have all four guys, and probably have four girls. I want it to be in present day so not in the past before they were the 5sos we know now. I'm not going to give all the details but yes there would be some romance and some drama and all that jazz that everyone seems to love. If you guys have any ideas let me know! Please comment your ideas and thoughts because I love them. I'll also have some other people in it, so I'll be asking you guys to give me applications kinda, if ya get what I'm putting down. I'll give a short vague description of the character(s) I'm looking for and if you feel like you (or a friend) fit that description you can comment your little application and I'll look through and pick ! (: I want to include you all. So let me know what you think.

(-: -M