Chapter 1-Goodbye girl

Carrie's POV

***13 years earlier***

It was the day that Luke and I graduate from high school.Me and him was sitting next to each other holding each others hands."Thomas Luther Bryan." The man at the podium said.Luke kissed my hand before he got up to get his diploma.When he came back,we locked hands again.Luke kissed me real quick on the lips.A couple more names was called until they got to me."Carrie Marie Underwood." The guy at the podium said.Luke kissed my forehead and then I got up and walked over to get my diploma.I got my diploma and shook the guys hand and went back to sit down.When the graduation was over,the guy said "I now give you the class of 1995."We all stood up and threw our hats in the air.Luke pulled me into an imbrase hug and gave me a long passionate kiss.Everyone was so happy and giving each other hugs and high fives.

Luke's parents was doing the after party at their house.Everyone that graduated and their families was here.We were all having fun and talking to each other.It was 8:00 at night and all of mine and Luke's friends was going camping down at Mucklee Creek for our last night of posibley being together.When we got there,everyone pitched their tents and started a fire.We were talking, laughing,telling memories,and playing games.I was sitting on Luke's lap along with all the other girls that had boyfriends.It was getting late and Luke and I was going to Nashville TN tomorrow to persue our dreams to become country singers.We all said night to everyone and Luke and a couple of other guys put out the fire. Luke and I was sharing a tent together just like the other people.

It was 8:00 in the morning and everyone helped cleaned up and said our goodbyes.Luke and I got back to his house and we loaded up the truck with mine and his stuff.I said bye to my family and Luke did the same with my family.For some reason Luke's parents wasn't there until he got a phone call from his mom.My parents already walked back to the house since me and Luke lives next door to eachother.When Luke was talking to his mom,he looked like he was gonna cry.Luke got off the phone and walked right passed me to his truck and started to take out the stuff. I turned Luke around and said "Luke what the hell are you doing?"He was about ready to cry.I pulled him into a hug and wispered in his ear "Shh, baby just cry,you need it."Right after I said that,he bawled and cried into my shoulder.I rubbed my hand up and down his back to sooth him.When he calmed down and was just sniffling, he said "I was talking to my mom on the phone,she's at the hospital.Chris just died from a car accident." He said about to cry again."I wanna stay here with my family,and go to college."He said looking into my eyes.There was silence for a couple of seconds until I said "Then I'm coming with you." He pulled me close him so our Bodies was touching and gave me a passionate kiss.He pulled away but our bodies was still touching.There was a silence until he spoke up."No!I want you to go persue your dreams.Don't worry about me,I'll be fine."At this point,we both had tears in our eyes."Now,will you do that for me?" He asked.I nodded my head yes.We gave each other a hug and loaded all my stuff into my truck.We gave each other one last hug and one more passionate kiss.I hopped into my truck.I pulled out of his drive way waving goodbye to Luke.I kept staring outside the mirror at Luke who was standing at his drive way watching me until we couldn't see each other anymore.Did we just break-up?It felt like we did.