Prologue

My phone dings in my jeans pocket as I struggle to take it out. The screen shows the words:
Hey, Curtis. I've noticed you look really hot 😉 and I was wondering if we could meet up in the basketball gym after school 😏-Your secret admirer.

I grin at the text as I feel the major boner forming in my pants. If sex is what this girl wants, sex is what she'll get. With a mouth full of my cum for an extra treat. (You can probably tell by now that he's a typical jock sex addict) No, wait. I'll fuck her. Who cares for condoms anyway?

After school, I practically run to the basketball gym. When I reach the doors, I notice that the lights are off inside. So she likes to play in the dark? I smirk as I walk into the gym.

Suddenly, a huge mass of weight slams me into the mats on the wall. This girl was strong! She must be able to take on my member monster. She unbuttons by shirt and starts caressing my pecs as I moan in pleasure. She puts her tongue up against my nipples and slowly circles the outline. I feel my nipples getting hard.

The mystery girl then unbuckles my belt and slides it out of the loops. Carefully unbuttoning and zipping my jeans, she then puts my eight inch cock in her mouth. Licking the head, she slowly inches her way lower and lower down the shaft until I can feel her lips touch my balls. I growl in delight and slap her ass. Daammmn, this girl does some squats!

I take her out of me and turn her around so that she is up against the wall. I slowly take off her sweatpants and slide my cock in her asshole. Hey, I'm unprotected, so I should save this girl the chance of getting pregnant. The girl is about to moan when I place my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down.

I bang this chicks ass like there's no tomorrow, while she licks and moans in my hand in pleasure. I can't keep going like this forever!

I take out my dick and let her stroke it until I climax in her mouth. Her rapid handjob speed sends shivers up my spine as I feel the fire raising up my shaft.

"Fuck!" I exclaim as the hot semen shoots out of my cock. It goes into her mouth and then she places my member back inside of her and moans again. I let her moan this time. Her midrange voice was so hot.

Then, she releases, puts on her clothes, and walks away. Before she leaves she says, "I had a great time, Curtis. I hope we can meet again." She then turns on the lights.

I stare in horror at the person standing before me smirking. How could this have happened? What the fuck?

The admirer wasn't a girl. It was the basketball captain, Brandon Walters.