Car sex: part two

After the bold stunt that you had pulled in Akashi's Limousine, he was on top of you.

He moved forward and closed the gap between your lips. You let out a little squeak of surprise, before moaning and melting into the kiss. Akashi nipped the bottom of your lip and ran his tongue over it, asking for entrance. You wanted it, you wanted him. So you parted your lips, and his tongue swept eagerly into your mouth, rubbing sensually against yours.

He abruptly ended the kiss before you could get any further into it, and sat down. Switching your positions, and pulling you onto his lap. You could feel the hardness of his arousal poking at your womanhood, causing you to gasp and grind against it. You locked your legs around his hips and wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning forward and pressing your chest against his. You moaned against his ear as Akashi groaned softly, running his hands through your hair and down to the buttons of your school shirt.

He quickly unbuttoned your shirt, then he brought his hands to unbuckle your bra and removed the unneeded pieces of clothing. He ran his fingers over your nipples and began trailing kisses on the top of your breasts. "A-ah!" You whimpered at the feeling of him tweaking your buds. You continued to gyrate your hips over his already hardened member. Sucking on a nipple now, he dragged his hands down your torso and to your skirt, sliding off both of your panties and skirt in one swift movement.

You blushed as you realized that you were completely naked in front of your boyfriend, but you were too aroused to back away now. Grinding a bit harder against him, you let out small mewls of pleasure, and he groaned a little louder.

Akashi took hold of your hand and placed it over his hardened member. You gasped, but continued to touch him through his trousers, running your fingers over the outline of his impressive bulge. He let you rub your hands up and down the length of it, and you can feel the heat through his clothes. He pressed himself against your palm while groaning, increasing the friction and making it strain even more inside his pants.

"D-do you want me to take it out?" You whispered. You wanted to feel him in your hand. You were staring into his eyes, wondering what he might say. "God yes." He breathed out, still pressing himself against you. You kissed him, kneeling down between his legs as your hand undid his trousers, first the clasp at the top and then the zip. You could hear his breathing growing deeper and more rapid, and knew he was excited. You put your hands inside his pants and released him. He was hard and rigid. You bent down, licking the tip which glistened with saliva as you covered it with your tongue.

"T-that's good." He said, "take it all in."

You lowered your mouth and Akashi brushed back your hair so he could watch you to devour him. You took in as much as you could but there were still a few inches of him you couldn't accommodate. Groaning, Akashi's head lolled back and he started pulling your (h/c) (h/l) strands.

"Go faster, and suck it." He commanded. Following his command, you started to move you mouth up and down, sucking hard so your lips formed a tight seal around his shaft. You made sure to use your lips and tongue to fully affect the sensitive tip.
The red haired captain was quite taken a back by your skill, but his thoughts disappeared due to the pleasure you're giving him, and he let out a moan and tugged harder on your hair. He started to guide your head up and down on him, applying a little pressure to tell you when to speed.

You wrapped a hand around his shaft, moving it up and down. You wanted to see his face while he was being pleasured, so you looked up and watched him. His eyes were closed, cheeks were red and his mouth was slightly parted. He sat right back, stretching his legs out and moving his hips forward, which made him more accessible to you. His member twitched inside your mouth, signaling to you that he was close, but he stopped you before you could finish him off. "T-that's enough." He groaned. He looked down at you and smirked at your nude body. "A-aren't you going to take anything off?" You asked, rather embarrassed with how you were fully naked and Akashi was still clothed with only his member pulled out of his pants.

"Heh, then why don't you undress me?" You blushed bright red, but nevertheless nodded. Removing his pants, Akashi picked you up, and you brought your hands to remove his school jacket and shirt. Your hands traveled through his body, touching his abs and you were getting even more aroused as you observed his sexy body. "Take me." You whispered into his ear. He smiled gently at you and nodded.

You straddled his legs, Akashi placed his hands on your hips, lowering you onto him and he slid into you. The pain was horrible. Something tore inside of you. You could feel something sticky trickling down and knew you were bleeding.

"I'm sorry." He kissed your tear away. "It'll feel good soon. I promise."

After a while, the pain finally went away. It was replaced by the greatest pleasure you had ever had. "S-sei-kun, I think it's okay to move now."

"Really?" He asked. You nodded as a reply.

He felt so good inside of you, filling you completely. Your mouths locked as you jerked up and down on him. The sheer thrill of having sex with your handsome boyfriend in a moving vehicle was too much for you, and your brain exploded like a thousand fireworks as you came hard and fast. The orgasm you experienced was intense and long. "AHHH! SEIJURO! I'M COMING!" You screamed out loud.

You kept on moaning, savoring the intensity of your orgasm.
You carried on riding him, through your orgasm and out the other side. He placed his hands on your bottom, caressing your cheeks as you bounced up and down on him. You held onto the edge of the chair behind him, grinding yourself onto him until he started to moan your name. You knew he was going to come and you kept up the rhythm, willing him to explode inside you. When he did, he buried his face into your neck to mask his own sounds of delight. He jerked his hips as he came inside you, and you could feel him pulsating as he filled you up with his hot, sticky semen.

After catching his breath, Akashi pulled out if you and sat you down next to him. He gently caressed your cheek with a smile. His eyes were adorning as they laid upon you.

"Sei-kun..."

He kissed you forehead. "I love you." You blushed and replied back with a smile, "I love you, too." You kissed and cleaned yourselves up and Akashi helped you put your clothes back on.

A while after, the car stopped moving and you looked out the window to see your house.

"A-Akashi-sama, we're here.." You heard the driver inform while stuttering. Your face exploded in a blush, turning such a vibrant crimson hue. 'I completely forgot about him!'
You thought as trembled in embarrassment. Akashi chuckled at your cute reaction before speaking. "Didn't you say that your parents weren't coming home tonight?" He asked. "Yeah, that's right. Why do you ask?" You looked at him, rather confused. He smirked and locked the door that you had opened. "We're still not done..." He huskily whispered into your ear.

"Head directly to my house, this is an order." He commanded his chauffeur who hesitantly nodded. You sighed. This was going to be a long night.

A/N:-

So how was this chapter? Was it good? Hope you liked it.. ^^

I was thinking of writing an (Aomine x Reader) next. What do you guys think?

Don't forget to vote and comment! XD