Arc 1: Zero, Episode 0: Prologue

Disclaimer: The following disclaimer is a fanmade anime, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Extra, Fate/Realta Nuala and other Fate series are owned by Type-Moon. OC belong to the author.

Please support the following release
***
Prologue
***
[Italy, 1991]

"Ah, Kirei, you have arrive just in time." A old man, with close eye and bald, wearing a priest robe, said to the arrival of a man with short brown hair and brown stoic eyes. The old man is name Kotomine Risei and the man that enter is none other than his son, Kotomine Kirei.

"Yes father, do you have a reason on why you have summon me?" Kirei ask with no emotion show on his face. "Ah yes, I have a job for you my son and you should be interested it." Risei said as he start walking around Kirei.

"You see, I have been called by a dear friend of my who request that I should go to Fuyuki City as a watcher, he told me that I could bring someone else with me for this job." the old priest said as he keep walking around his son, who was surprise from the job. He had heard that Fuyuki City has a large populace with "them" and the human coexist there. He doesn't know how or when, but he heard that many centuries ago a large earthquake have devastated the world and it merge with another world, making the first appearance of "them".

"He has also told me that I should get you prepare, and get yourself a Master Seal." Risei explain to his son as he now headed to a briefcase. Once he open it, it show a silver bracelets with a red marking on it.

Kotomine know what it is, it is the Master Seal. It was use to summon "them" as a familiar like any other creature. The only difference is that the user can only have one of "them" and "they" can't abandon it master unless said master has died or does not want to have one of "them" anymore. He stare at the bracelet that his father show him and sighed, there was nothing to do anyway and he is curious as it to learn more about "them" as he admit.

"When will we be leaving father?" Kotomine ask Risei as he grab the bracelet and put it on his left arm. "Tomorrow at morning son, you should get pack soon." Kotomine nodded as he turn to leave the Church, ready to pack his thing.
****
3 year later
****
[Airplane on it way to Fuyuki city, 1:50AM, 1994]

A man with a spiky black hair and grey eye is sitting on a seat next to a woman with albino hair, who is sleeping.

The man is currently looking at the pictures of the woman, himself and a little girl. When he look at the woman next to him, he notice a small tear escaping her eyes, he frown as he use his thumb to wipe the tear out of the woman's cheeks.

Rage boils on him as he tightened his fist. He shall have his revenge on them.

For hurting his wife.

For attacking his family.

And for killing... Her.
****
[At a resident, 5:20AM]

A young man walk down to the kitchen, where two elder are making tea.

He has a short black hair and black eyes, he is currently wearing a pajama, there is also a bracelet on his left arm, showing that he has a Master Seal.