Getting to know you

Lilly's POV
My friend Kiera walked in with Pietro. My arm was in pain "hey guys." I said cheerfully I rose up but it was hard cause I only had one arm "nice to see your not winning." Kiera said jokingly as she sat down beside me Pietro sat on the very edge of the bed "so how did you save us?" He looked at me confused "what do you mean." I rolled my eyes "the super speed thing." He laughed "what super speed." He said then ran over to the windows in a blink of an eye then closed them then ran to the door in the next second and closed it and ran back to the bed. My eyes widened I think Kiera's did to. I was speechless he kinda laughed at us "okay fine I do have super speed but you two can't say anything." We both agreed not to say anything but it was kinda cool I couldn't explain it.

Kiera's POV
I was surprised that he had super powers to be honest but after a while we let the subject go and turned on the tv to the news. The school was being closed for further investigation Lilly was happy about being out of school. So this meant we had time off "so what now." They looked at me "I haven't really thought of that." Pietro said looking at me. I had a weird feeling in my chest I wasn't sure why but just took it as nervousness or stress. After they let Lilly leave we went to her house since it was the furthest from the school. The police were trying to get people far away from it as possible just in case something happened witch I didn't know why but that's what they did. Once we got there Lilly walked us in she had her own house. She opened the door "well not the most fanciest place but it's somewhere." She said as she walked in she walked to the kitchen "you guys hungry?" She asked as she got some stuff out from the cabinet "yeah I could go for some lunch." I said as I walked in there Pietro followed me "sure I guess." Pietro sat down at the table Lilly got down some tater tots and started to cook them. We talked for a while and laughed. I don't know why but I kinda thought Pietros laugh was cute but I ignored it as nothing. After a while of playing games and talking it got pretty late "hey um...I only have one guest bed." I looked at her weirdly "okay well one of us can sleep on the couch-" "OUCH!" Pietro jumped and screamed the couch was pretty old it's been here since Lilly moved in she's been wanting to get another one but she didn't have enough money to get a better one "I'm not going to win am I." Lilly shook her head no. Once it got about 10:30 we all headed to bed I had built a pillow wall between us I slept on the inside and he slept on the outside. I didn't want to have to share a bed with him after a while I fell asleep.

Pietros POV
I woke up this morning to feel someone hugging my sides I turned around to see Kiera hugging me in her sleep I slipped from her grip she slowly woke up "what are you doing!?" She said he face turning red "you were the one hugging me in your sleep!?" She turned away "I do that in my sleep sometimes okay." She said kinda harshly she got up and walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair Lilly walked in "hey Keira I ran down to your house and got you some close." Lilly said handing her some close "how did you get into my house?" Lilly didn't say anything and just walked out "I'm creeped out now." She said as she went and got dressed. I slipped my jacket on and ran down stairs and got some water "morning." Lilly said she was making pancakes which looked hard to do with one arm "you making breakfast?" She laughed "no I'm making a flat baby out of pancakes mix." She laughed I sat down and took a sip of water and Kiera walked down stairs "morning buddy." Lilly was being goofy today for some reason "so you two were hugging this morning?" Kiera eyes went wide and face turned red I choked on my water. Lilly laughed "I know Kiera sleep hugs." She finished the pancakes and gave us some and handed Kiera the wiped cream the pancakes had chocolate chips in them I could definitely tell how childish Lilly could be "so Lilly do you have any video games?" I asked she shook her head yes so once we finished eating Lilly brought the video game into the living room she had lots of games so I chose to play mortal combat. After a while we went out for a while to hang out and play at the park.