Chapter 1 (And probably the only chapter I'm going to write)

This all starts with a guy named Ben, now Ben was a Moderator, on this Warrior Cats Server called FinalDawn. And one day, Ben had many, (and when I said many I say many), fans online on FinalDawn. Ben of course had no idea what was about to happen to him.

One day, Ben got on FinalDawn and everyone said hello and Welcome Back like a normal day. Ben was being a Mod and said hello back and all of the days of being staff. Set some nicks to other people and managed the people like a Mod was supposed to. Ben afterwards, had got off and went to sleep. The next day, which was a Saturday, he had gotten back on and was bored and to his surprise, no one was on FinalDawn. Not even Sydney.

He had done /seen and the server said that all of them were on yesterday. He wondered if he was lagging or something wrong with his internet. Right when he was about to check, he heard the doorbell ring. He got up, wondering who it was.

He opened the door and saw everyone on from FinalDawn, and even ShadowWarriorKat, Tigs, Tori, and even Bella was there. Even Richard. Ben was dumbfounded and looked at all of them, they just stared at him, everyone's eyes sparkled like gems when they saw him.

"BEN!" They shrieked like little anime fangirls and rushed over to him. In a panic he shut the door and ran upstairs, broke his window and leaped out of it, and splashed into his pool. He ran to the plains of Kansas and ended up on a 1,000,000,000 Mile drop at the end of California. The fans kept running, a few meters away. He leaped off the cliff and ended up in pieces at the bottom of the lake.

There he stands as a water merman spirit thingy, and everyone on FinalDawn went back to their normal lives and when Laney got on FD, after being gone for 1 million years, she asked: "Where did Ben go?" Everyone on said: "Who's Ben? He should get on FinalDawn!"

The End.