Chapter 3: the G.M.G part 1

(Two days before the grand magic games)

The fairy tail group were heading towards the mansion but Wendy wanted to do something else "Hey guys can I go look around I want to see this place more" Wendy asked "Hey Wendy can I come with you?" Hoshimo asked "Sure lets go!" Wendy said as they ran of "Do you think they'll be ok?" Lucy asked "Sure their dragon slayer's plus they have their exceeds" Natsu said with a smile.

(With the young Dragon slayers)

"Hey Wendy were are we going?" Hoshimo asked "I don't know lets just go exploring" Wendy answered "That doesn't sound to smart" Star said "I agree you should have thought this over child" Charle added "I know! lets see if we can find a magic shop and then look around" Hoshimo suggested "Sure lets go" Wendy said cheerfully the exceeds just nodded and followed them.

All four were on their way until a man stepped in front of them with a black cloak "Hello there kiddies" the man said darkly "Hi mister um can you please get out of the way" Hoshimo asked politely then the man grabbed him by the collar and then threw him to the nearest building the people seeing this couldn't do anything because they didn't have magic "Hoshimo!" Wendy,Star and Charle yelled then the man grabbed Wendy by the neck and threw her were Hoshimo was "Sound magic: Paralyzing tune!" Star yelled as a yellow music note appeared on the mans face paralyzing him and,Hoshimo and Wendy were getting up walking towards the man they both looked at each other and smiled mischievous "Star and Sky dragons roar!" Both of them yelled sending him flying into the air like a shooting star "Bye mister" Hoshimo said cheerfully while waving."We should be going its getting late" Wendy said "Your right lets go" Hoshimo said "I know how to get there quicker!" Hoshimo said "Star dragons: Star portal!" Hoshimo yelled as a light blue circle the size of a door appeared in front of him.

(At the hotel there staying in)

"Hey Natsu shouldn't Wendy,Hoshimo and their exceeds be here by now?" Lucy asked "Im sure their fine" Natsu said not concerned at all but after he said that the same portal that Hoshimo made appeared in the middle of the room after the light faded there was Hoshimo,Wendy and the exceeds "Hey guys how's it going" Hoshimo said cheerfully then Lucy grabbed him and started to shake him "Where have you guys been I was worried sick that something happened to you!" Lucy yelled at him then let go then fell to the floor due to dizziness "Why is the room spinning?" Hoshimo said with swirling eyes then passed out on the floor "Well we should get some sleep tonight for the grand magic games also" Lucy said "Im also going to apologize to him when he wakes up" She added.

(Time skip night)

It was quiet night for everyone and were sleeping happily until a loud rumble woke everyone up "Sorry to wake everyone up but it's time for the preliminary rounds of the grand magic games the game is called sky labyrinth!" The announcer said and were the fairy tail team was Hoshimo was busy trying to wake Natsu and Gajeel up "Im sorry guys Star dragons shooting star" Hoshimo said while two extremely hot stars shot towards Natsu and Gajeel "Ahhh!" Both of them yelled "What was that for shorty!" Gajeel yelled irritated making Hoshimo back away "Sorry but I needed to wake you up" Hoshimo said scared "What for!?" Natsu yelled/asked "For the preliminary rounds of the grand magic games" Hoshimo said fast "Well why didn't you say so lets go!" Both yelled in unison "Wait I know how to get there faster! Star dragons: Star portal!" Hoshimo yelled as a light blue portal appeared "Let's go!" Hoshimo said while entering the portal followed by everyone else.

"Congratulations fairy tail!your the first guild to make it through the sky labyrinth!" The announcer said "Cool guys we made it first!" Hoshimo said with joy after he said that another guild came "Congratulations sabertooth! You made it second!" The announcer said "What! Who made it first!" Sting said annoyed "That would be us" Natsu said with an intentional annoying voice "How did you get here so fast!" Sting said irritated "Well our buddy here used his magic to transport us here in less than three seconds" Natsu said while patting Hoshimo's head and then Stings attention transferred to Hoshimo "Hey kid what kind of magic do you use?" Sting asked
"I use dragon slayer magic and my element is S-" Hoshimo was cut off by Natsu putting his hand over his mouth "Don't tell him that he's from sabertooth!" Natsu yelled at Hoshimo and Hoshimo hid behind Lucy "Lucy Natsu is scary!" Hoshimo said with a scared voice "Natsu your scaring him!" Lucy said while trying to calm down Hoshimo "Let's just go back to the hotel and go back to sleep" Natsu said clearly annoyed while walking away.

"Bye sabertooth!"Hoshimo said while waving good bye "I guess that kid is not as bad as the other fairy tail members" Sting said "Sting lets go we need to get to sleep" Lector said while pushing Sting to leave.

(Time skip grand magic games)

"Welcome to the grand magic games were eight guilds face each other in competition and battles!" The announcer said "Here are the following guilds participating!"

"Lamia scale!" They get alot of applause

"Mermaid heel!" They get some more applause

"Blue Pegasus" They get less applause than either guilds

"Caudro cerberus!" They get some applause

"Fairy tail!" They get boos and laughter

"Sabertooth!" All the stadium cheers

"Raven tail!" Nobody applauses in stead they wisper that they are a dark guild

"And last but not least Fairy tail team B!" And some people say if that's even allowed.

"And now for todays event hidden select your player"

(Sorry this took long by the way Fairy tail team B has Mira,Gray,Erza,Laxus and juvia. Again sorry how long this took ill try to be quicker)