0.8

Michael knew exactly what he was doing when he swallowed those pills. The ones his mum keep in her medicine cabinet, Michael knew he wanted to die. He was sure of it nothing could stop him. He was just a broke boy with a heart who wanted someone who was dead next to him again. He just kept thinking about Ashton and all their memories together. How Ashton's beautiful eyes always sparkled in the light. Or how his hair gently moved in the wind.

As Michael stood in his bathroom the pills started taking a effect on him. His vision blurred, body trembling feeling of numbness and unable to move. Michael looked at his hair in the mirror and remembered it was red.

Now 30 minutes later forcing himself to stand leaning against the sink. Heart slowing. Mind thinking only of Ashton. And then finally Michael saying final, "I do love Ashton," and a smile spread across his face.

And then Michael let go he stopped his fight, lettting his body hit the floor taking a final breath and closing his eyes. To be in a forever deep, deep sleep, never to awake.  Nor never shall to blink again. To shall not open his eyes. Shall let them be shut.

~~~~~~after death~~~~~

Michael coughed getting up and noticing he was not in his bathroom. He was somewhere he had never seen all he could see was a beautiful boy with sandy curly hair and hazel eyes. Michael smiled, "Ashton?," he asked. The boy nodded, "yes Michael I am. I am also very ashmed of you. I didn't want you to do this. I wanted you to move on," Ashton said. Michael frowned, "I couldn't live without you. Living everyday wishing you we're there," Michael said quietly

Ashton frowned, "Michael I didn't want to die I couldn't save myself after I did it. And I regreted every second of it but that didn't mean I wasn't with you. Michael who do you think was watching you at night. Me. And who watched you as you took your last breath. Michael it was me. Who do you think suffered watching you slowly decay to nothing. Me. Michael I was with you," Ashton says. "Ashton I knew without you I didn't want to live," Michael says. "Then don't Michael stay with me. I can't keep you alive much longer it's either you want to be with me in death or not at all," Ashton says. Michael says without hesitation, "I'm not leaving you anymore."

And at that moment Ashton took Michael away from the world. For good. They were now together maybe not alive but the we're together and happy.