Untitled Part 8

I don't know what to do anymore. Should I explain my self to him? But I know for a fact that if I do that, my sacrifice before will be useless. I let him go before, that's what I think is the best thing to do.

Zach has been out of the town for almost 3 days already and he said that he'll visit me today. I told him about my encounter with Mark and he said that maybe I should let him know about our son.

**Flashback

"Zach, i saw Mark today. He'll be investing in the company and I think it will only make my situation worst. I don't know what to do anymore. What if he found out about my son?" I don't know if he still understand me since I was crying.

"Sofia.. I.. I think you should tell him about your son. I don't know how, but do it sooner. To minimize the complication.. We both know that you can't keep your son to him forever. And think about your son. I know that I can at least fulfill his need for a father but he also deserve to know about his real father." He said and I can tell that he's dead serious.

I don't know what to say. I was just sobbing hard and thank God Marko's not here. He's at his friend's house.

Zach waied minutes before he spoke again.

"Honey.. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Bye."

"Bye Zach! Thank you!" I said before I hang up.

**End of flashback

Today is Saturday and my son and I are just watching movie. Eating popcorn. Doing usual stuff. We're watching Babe. I'm actually not paying much attention to the movie because we've watched this for almost 6 times already. I think it's his favorite movie.

I went to the kitchen to get some juice when I heard the doorbell rang.

"Mom, maybe it's uncle Zach already! He promised me he'll visit to day." My son shouted from the room.

"Yes, that's probably your Uncle."

I wash my hands first and went to open the door.

What the hell?

What is he doing here? Here in my house?

"Hello,Wife!" He said and that shocked me. Yes, we're not divorced.

I was processing what he said and it took me seconds to respond.

"What are you doing here? How did you know that this is where i live?" I asked. I slightly closed the door. I don't want him to enter my house. To see my son.

"Aren't you gonna let me get inside first?" He asked while smirking. I don't know what game is he playing but i'm definitely sure that it won't be fun.

"No."I simply said and I was about to close the door when he put his foot in between the doors.

"Ouchh!" He shouted and I was shocked because he was already sitting on the floor. Holding his, I think injured foot.

And I heard small footsteps coming towards the door.

"Mom, what is happening? Who is he?" My son asked and before I know it, he was already holding Mark's foot. Checking for damge, I think.

"Are you okay, Sir?" Marko said and he help Mark stand up. CAring Marko.

"I'm okay little boy." Mark said and he finally regain his balance.

"Are you sure?" Marko asked and I know that he will never stop asking questions to Mark.

"Yes, little boy. What's your name, by the way?" Mark said and he knelt down and leveled his gaze on my son's.

My son was about to answer when We heard another footsteps from the door.

"Zach!" I said and silently thanked God that he came, or else Marko would have said his name and Mark will have clues about my.. I mean our son.

"Baby, go upstairs first, okay? We just have to talk, okay?" I asked my son and he nodded, but before he go upstairs, he kissed Zach's cheek first.

My Marko is really sweet.

"What are you doing here?" Zach asked Mark.

I think Zach recognized Mark because of the picture that I've shown him before. I don't know why I trusted Zach about my past but I knew that I could.

MArk has this confused look on his face. Maybe because he don't know Zach.

Zach went went nearer to me. I was shocked when he put his arm around my shoulder, which only make Mark's face more confused.

"Who are you? Will you please keep your hands off of my wife's shoulder?" Mark said. And I know that he's a little bit irritated.

But Zach didn't remove his arms on me.

"Wife? As far as I know you're not his husband anymore." Zach said and I know that I should do something.

I removed Zach's arm around my shoulder and he was shocked. He has this just-go-with-the-flow-with-me look. And I know that he's asking why I remove his hands.

I just don't want to make this more complicated than it is already.

"Zach let's not make this harder for the both of us. Lets not make it more complicated." I said and he just nodded and I know that he already know what I mean.

"And you Mark? Please just leave. Just... Not now.. Let's not talk about that yet. I'm not yet ready." I said.

I know that he did not like what I said. I know that he's stubborn. He always wants his commands to be done.

"Okay, Sofia. I know this is hard for you, but please consider my feelings too. It's not just you whose hurting. I'll let you be right now but not next time. Always remeber that I love you, eventhough the only thing you do is to runaway from me." He said adn walked past my door.

I know that it took him a lot of pride to do what he's doing. To almost beg.

But I know that mistakes will be corrected at the right time.

Hopefully...