Chapter6: the kiss

An
Guys after watching the whole annabel movie. Ok mayby scraps of it but I am human and I do get scared easely so have mercy, I decided I was gonna throw away all of the porselain dolls in my room and my teddybairs( just to make sure) and start writing my new chapter hope you like.
Ps I think we should ban that movie or make it p.g. 37-39 anyone older or younger than that might get a heartatack. If you watched the movie and know what I mean comment. If you agree coment
Pss. I watched this movie with boys and my besties and the guys were screaming louder than us, so girls rule boys are cruel. Ha ha enjoy
Psss the pic is grimm. Now you can finally see his face yayyyyyy.cute eh. Just face it you soooooo wanna kiss that and then punch that. ; ) you can't blame kat for what happened. Oooh now I got you hooked you wanna read it now right. Ha ha (psico laugh) : ]

'Want a drink, I know the barista.' She said casual.' Isn't your friend suposed to be running?Isn't she scared or something?' I looked at her way she was smiling. ' no she doesn't mind she is a food friend as long as you tip her. Hey can we get a drink here than yiu can start running.' She looked our way with an anoyed loon then smiled and figited in the frige. She walked back to us and gave me a wisky. 'I hope you like it just like kat likes hers. Well I'll have to be goin now. Bye' she said friendly. I was to shocked to answer. 'I took a sip of the drink.' Good looks like your not a total srick in the mud' she said laughing. 'Didn't I just feed you enoying littel pue es of shit!' She said as she slammed hard against the table. 'You feed of emitions right?' I asked already regreting my idee.' Yeah. Why?' She asked raising an eyebrow. 'Kiss me.' I said. 'Excuse me?!' She asked.'If you kiss me your emosions would go balistic. Kinda like a teenage girl kissing their gim teacher.' I said. 'Oh please like you would be able to handle a kiss from me.' She said curling a hair around hwr finger trying to saduce me. It was working. Then she jumped forward onto my lap holding her body close mine. I could feel the skin from uder the button up shirt that she tied up so it showed her stomach. Her tight leahter pants was cluching onro my black jeans. She presses her soft lips agiants mine. I heard the demon souls cheer from the emosion I was giving. She pulled away just inches from my face. Her face moved over to my ear. 'Hope you liked it' she said soft. Then suddenly I couldn't breath it was like my lungs were bieng crushed.

Kathrinne's P.O.V

I felt kinda bad. Poisening him. You wouldn't really think I'd kiss him without something in it for me. This way those demons aren't nagging at me and I can get his cool bike. Ha ha. I checked his pockets. All I fownd was his bike's keys. Absolutly no money. Nothing. Nada. ZilchI might as well have been the one bieng robbed. I mean really. I checked some of the other lakes. One guy in pirtivular had some cash on him. $100;25 not to bad. But it was the bike I actually looked forward to. My friend probably hit the highway by now. I started the enjin and heard a sweet purr. I rode off watching him run out the pub and try to run after me for a while but it was no use. The harley just drove further.I know I am a demonic, evil, psycotic and seriel murdering mother fucking bitch. Ha ha

An
Hope you enjoyed. And if you did give my regards to the doll laying on your bed, sitting on your rociing chair or the one laying on the floor or under your bed, for all you know she might be annabelle's long lost sis or bro. Ha ha sorry I like being mean and bieng the reason a kid won't sleep tonight. Witch brings me to the commenting part if you guys have a lil sis or bro and they watched that movie tell me their reaction. I dont have a oil sis or bro so I cant witness these precios moments but I do have an older sis to prank ha ha. Vote, follow, keep reading or just comment.
; ) XOXO
Sunshiney and smileyfacey days
Iatethelastcookie
Ps. If your a phsicotic bitch like me (ha ha) tell me how you terroruze random strangers or try it its very fun.