Fox V.s. Bomber

A/N: Sorry guys. I'm so busy that I can't re-do all of my stories and I don't want to make you guys wait so ima just do it how it is and in some stories it'll have the new style and stuff. Sorry!!!!! Now onto the story!

Deidara's POV:

We all watched Kitsune leave. She staggered a little. If we didn't know her, we would have thought she was one of those drunk girls Hidan brings home once and a while.

Finally when she was out of ear shot we walked up to Itachi. "What's your relationship with her Itachi?" That was Danna. He looked at all of us. "Hn." and then he goes to his room. Damn fucking cocky ass bastard.

Sasori then said goodnight. That's my cue. We walked to our room in silence. He opened the door to see the cutest sight. Not even him, an emotionless puppet could resist it.

It was Kitsune curled up in a ball sleeping on Sasori's bed. Her ears were dropping and so was her tail. She had a peaceful expression on her face and she was slightly smiling.

Sasori smiled at the sight. Holy shit....DANNA SMILED!?!? What is this girl doing to him?! Anyways, he got ready then lay down with her. She snuggled in his chest and he wrapped a protected arm around her waist.

I smiled. They look good together. I lay down in my bed and drifted to sleep. 'I wonder how good she is on the battle field...'

~Next Morning~

Kitsune's POV:

I awoke when I felt the warmth that was holding me move. Wait...what's holding me? I opened my eyes to see a sleeping redhead. I blushed slightly and got out of his death hold. I quickly took a shower and got dress with all my weapons. I was ready for the fight.

I started to cook breakfast when I suddenly felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Uchiha drinking coffee and looking at the newspaper.

I rolled my eyes at him. Old man.....I quickly made breakfast and set it on the table. Soon, one by one, sleepy Akatsuki members tumbled out of their rooms to eat breakfast. We all ate in peace. Deidara and Sasori finished first and lead me back to their room.

I sharpened my weapons and put on my ANBU armor and mask. I was ready for the fight. Deidara was still getting ready. I started to read the bingo book to find out any information about him. So far...I got nothing.

Damn, his profile is completely clean. I guess I'll just have to see what's going to happen. Let's do this!

~Small Time Skip~

We were standing in the training field. Pein let his hand fall and the fight began. I jumped into a tree and waited for his first move. A white weird looking bird flew in the branch next to me. I looked at it to see it was made out of clay. Clay....clay!

I jumped away just in time to see it explode. So that's his ability. Exploding clay.

I put my lightning chakra into my katana that was strapped onto my back. Quickly, I cut in half all of the creations that he threw at me. He growled slightly at me but then smirked. I looked down to see the clay around my sword, gluing my hands to it. Shit.

He made it explode but I used a shadow clone to save myself. In the smoke I used it to my ability. I cloaked myself in chakra and disappeared. It's my invisibility jutsu.

The smoked cleared and I was no wear to be found. I kicked Dei's back. He went flying slightly but caught himself. I sent punches an kicks and he couldn't see me. I used my speed to my advantage.

Finally he fell. I reappears and helped him up. Pein jump in front of us and gave me my ring. It said Fox in kanji. I thanked him and helped Dei inside.

~ Pic of Katana on side~