Chapter 3: Captured Enemy

Josh Williams aka Kix's POV:

Damn, he's badly hurt yet it looks like its just nothing to him and he still crawls even if he's injured.

"No where to go, Ghost." Rex pointed his gun towards the enemy. "What should we do to him?" Clyde asked. Before Rex could've answered, Brook cutted him and said "Kill him of course. He's just another guy thats one of them."

"Woah! Kill him? Dude, he's probably gonna be dead any minute because of those bullets." Ben stuttered. For me, he's the one freaking out than this guy losing his leg.

"What do you suggest then?" Brook's eyes grew with annoyance.

"W-Well, I suggest we should leave him there and let him learn his lesson." nervously replied by Ben.

Noah looked at the Ghost's eyes and the enemy looked back. Do they know each other? Do they have some past or something? I cant see his face though. He was wearing a hoodie and a mask for the mouth. He's probably a recon. Tch, Ghost recons are weak. (no offense guys hehe)

I see that he was grabbing something in his pocket. Before he reveal it, I already knew it was a gun. He's going to kill Noah! He revealed it and pointed the pistol to Noah's face. I reacted quickly and kicked the Ghost's hand before he could pull the trigger causing him to drop the weapon. The pistol slided through the floor and I then pointed my gun to his head.

"You shouldn't have done that." I said in a fierceful act. I met his eyes and I saw fear. Well, he probably got scared and surprised and maybe because he wasnt expecting that.

"Josh- I mean Kix, put that down." Noah signed me with his hand.

"Sorry for my actions, sir. He was going to shoot you."

"Yes, I know. But try not to kill him. He can be useful."

Rex let out a 'hmph' sound to Noah not sure if to let the Ghost go or die. A few seconds, he already get to decide. "Alright bring him to headquarters and lets make him talk there. Fall back to base." he ordered.

He made a sign to Brook and said something to him but I didnt heard it. The next thing Brook did was walk towards the Ghost and knocked him over so that he gets to pass out. I stared at him but it made me get goosebumps because of the blood he got. Too many bullets pinched on his body especially his legs. Woah, how could he survive those? He wasnt even screaming earlier.

Brook and F1X grabbed the guy who passed out and took him outside.

"Shad0w King, pick us up at the L zone. We'll be there in a few minutes." Noah noted the pilot of the helicopter.

"Copy that, Flames." he answered. Brook and F1X putted the Ghost in a medical bed and then putted him in a helicopter afterwards.

"And who's this?" the pilot asked. "Well, a little gift." Brook grinned. I rolled my eyes and shook my head towards the heli as a sign for Brook to make him go in.

"Alright, sir 'Josh Williams'. Here I go." he sarcastly said. I lamely glared at him and he also did the same as he sat at the chair. "Ugh, immatures." I whispered. "What?" I startled when Brook asked because I didnt knew that he heard it. "Nothing" I replied. He dropped his glare and looked away as if he was ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes once again.

Headquarters
Time: 4:36 AM

Finally we're here. I could go sit on my sofa and take a rest. 3 persons were injured on our team and took medical ermegency immediatly. And damn they're badly hurt but not as the Ghost guy.

"Make way, make way!" said by a medic as he pushes an injured phantom into a medical bed.

"Oh damn..." F1X murmured "Poor guy, I always wonder why there should be a war. Many innocent people die by it."